1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Info The return of the Silverine Ltd and the Merry and Green!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Dimitra, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Hello Daevas!

I am sure many of you remember the Silverine Organization that was blatantly removed from the world of Atreia in our latest update. These Shugo merchants used to sell a number of goods in exchange for your tokens, including the cheaper equivalent to a PvP pet, your favorite Steel Narki Pet Egg, or the beloved Katalam's Light which could be useful to quite a few starting players.

The aforementioned pet egg and title and some of the other items these Shugos used to be purchased in game and are now being sold in the form of bundles which, unfortunately, like quite a few other items in-game, have been bugged since the server was updated to 4.8.

To provide value once more to your Silverine Tokens, we have brought back the merchants for you! They may not be available all the time but their goods can be valuable to new and old players alike.

We will also be adding any and all forms of Tokens to some of the events which are held by the staff.

You will find the Silverine merchants in the following spots:

Elyos - Elyos Square
    [​IMG]

Asmodians - Vifrost Bridge
    [​IMG]

The Shugos come with one flaw - there is a visual bug that shows only "Radiant Tokens" in the purchase window. That does not mean that all the items being sold need Radiant Tokens to be bought, and the items that need different tokens than Radiant will require those tokens and take those tokens from you and not the Radiant ones. It's a small visual bug but the functions work just right, we promise you!

Our Silverine Shugo merchants have been temporarily spawned, which means they will be removed after the server restarts, along with the Tiamat Stronghold/Dragon's Lord Refuge portals in the same locations as them, and the Inggison Solstrike guards in Hanarkand plains. If you do not find the Shugos in their designated spots if there has been a server restart that we have not been yet informed about, please let us (@Dimitra @Dementa @Puddles @lisveth) know below so one of us can login and re-spawn them.

These merchants may be changed now and then for differing ones! We would like to give you guys the opportunity to purchase things with your preexisting tokens, and give newer players the chance to gleam some of the items and things that they may have missed out on.

Update (January 1st):
    We are now pleased to inform you that the Merry and Green merchants have also joined us again and they are ready to assist you!

You will find the Merry and Green merchants in the following spots:

Elyos - Elyos Square
    [​IMG]

Asmodians - Vifrost Bridge
    [​IMG]

Our Merry and Green merchants also come with the same small problem as the Silverine ones - there is a visual bug that shows only "Radiant Tokens" in the purchase window. However, the purchases take whatever they require. Items that need Merrymaker tokens will take merrymaker tokens and not radiant, and so on. Therefore, please do not worry about it because it's merely a visual bug and will not affect your purchases.

If you have any questions or any problems with our merchants, please let us know in a post below.

Enjoy!
    -GamezNetwork Administration

Last edited: Jan 10, 2016
    fiona89, Homicide, Purell and 12 others like this.
  2. Shelo

Shelo 无精打彩无精打彩 Forum Legend

Im glad i kept my Silverine token. I can use it again now. I hope for Merrymaker's token too :)

3. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

Oh gosh, Thank you very much for this, very good job guys!

Muamon likes this.
  4. Ren

Ren Fried Fish

i want Dungeons and fixed macro

Fred likes this.
  5. chloexxx

chloexxx Expert

hello..i bought katalam's light bundle in gelkamaros using ward token...can i use it now (i haven't log in yet) or can i buy it again at gelkamaros using those ward token again? since my silverine token has been long gone :(

edit: unfortunately the bundle title can't be open again :( is there any way to replace those bundle with the title inside by an AM? .. tnx in advance !

6. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

The purpose of this thread is so that we do not have to "replace" those bundles and you can buy them directly instead. So, no, it is not possible.

7. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

There is a bug i believe. I bought 3 katalam light titles (i had 1k silverine tokens). And i was left with 200something tokens afterwards.

Ouch?

8. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I just tested and it worked just fine for me!
    I won't ask "are you sure you had that many tokens", I trust you to know what you own, but - are you sure they just didn't get cut in half somehow, and placed in another slot of your cube maybe?

9. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

Im certain Dimi, can you tell me how many tokens it took from you? The way i see it, for 3 titles i used about 700 silverine Tokens. Btw, if u want check the logs of the char i used, u ll see how many i had and how many i have now :/

I actually had 900+ (almost 1k i think). It wasnt exactly 1000.

10. Pawn

Pawn Perverted Asian

let me summon @Dementa from Teamspeak :3

11. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Bought 3 Katalam's Light, and I am left with 757 out of 1000 tokens. Tried quite a few times aswell!
    We'll be checking into it a bit more though. Sorry for the inconvenience. I did check the items before spawning the merchants and did not encounter any problems.

12. Badrobot

Badrobot SNU SNU

It's ok, i just hope it wont happen to anyone else. I have no actual need for silverine tokens anyways. I just bought them so ican trade them lol.

Thanks for testing it btw. Maybe my tokens were somehow stuck/bugged cause they've been there for 2+ years. I had 3 bundles of tokens, 330 330 330. Maybe something went wrong. Its alright :)

13. lightvon

lightvon New Member

only Silverine? how about its rival Merry Makers?

14. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Which is why we mentioned that there might be more to come! We're keeping it at the Silverine merchants for now, but might be changing or adding more in the feature. Don't worry :p

Louy and Puddles like this.
  15. kylamarie143

kylamarie143 <M*A*L*D*I*T*A*S>

im glad its back..... ive been looking for that shugo and i always asked dimi where is that NPC that can sell steel nariki pet and she said he didn't know to where it can be located...... thank you very much for returned that NPC...................................... :p

16. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

oooh good news on a good morning :) @Dimitra Is this just a temporary solution until the bugged bundles get fixed? I'm not sure if you already mentioned it on first post but I did read everything, must have missed that bit of info.

17. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

They can be fixed of course. But, honestly? For now, getting rid of old tokens can be a good thing.
    I'll see about looking at the actual items themselves sometime soon enough. Pesky...pesky...bundles... >>;

Louy likes this.
  18. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

yesss, it's just that I spent a lot of precious progress tokens buying some bundles and know if I should hold on to them. Thanks again for this.

19. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I would say hold on to them! Just like a few bundles from the arcade were fixed on the last update, the same thing might happen to these in a feature update. We never know. Just make a char and hold them all in that inventory :p It's better doing that, than deleting them and then regretting it.

20. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

The Merry and Green merchants are now back and ready to help you!
    Enjoy ♥

merckz93, Germsxz and Purell like this.