1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

The wait for 4.8... This may help!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Puddles, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puddles

Puddles Tͮh͌̀ͩe̅̋̔̓ͣ̎͟ ̔ͫ̈́̾ͩG͗́̓o͐̍d̊̊̄d͑̔̎͑ ̋̾͏e ̏̏ͬ͌s̶s͛ Forum Legend

Hello lovely GamezAION players,

Today I had the chance to pop on our test bed and do some well, you know testing!
    I can confirm a few things for you that I know to be working at the moment.

1) Trade Broker is defiantly 100% functional.
    2) New Linked Stigma Skills are FUN
    3) Equipment Amplification (that thing that makes you go over the 15/15 mark?) It works. Yea. Scary stuff inbound (but good luck. 30 stones and stayed +15 q.q)
    4) Skill UI Enhancements (SO MUCH INFORMATION)

Oh, and guess what? I had some free time so I decided to do something nice.
    Teasers! Ha! Just a couple screenshots of some new upcoming items that you may see around. (Low Quality, 4.8 has been a pain and I had to cheat it working)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Now, my darlings. Do be excited but please understand that we are still working on this patch and testing things out everyday for you. We may miss some stuff that we just don't have the time to get to.

Anyway, that is all for this teaser thread!
    Be prepared...a whole new way to kill your enemies (be they Asmodian or Elyos) is on the way.

I'll be back to looking into other things, now. When I feel there is adequate information to give you? Maybe I'll share!

eamro, Lilithbg, Vectos and 18 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.