1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Theiah's Orb Pearl Shop Price

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by lebenos, Sep 17, 2020.

Tags:
  1. lebenos

lebenos New Member

So I was trying to get some decent skills on my T4 Fairy and wanted to buy Theiah's Orbs. But for some reason they cost 2500 Pearls when in Retail they cost 250. So far this private Server has might my experience so much better compared to Retail so why did you increase the prize of such a important item so high that you literally need to be online for 15.625 hours just to get one Orb. Please some one tell me that this is a bug and not a way to milk people. I have been really satisfied with the experience so far but this might be the end of my BDO journey.
    Orb.PNG OrbRetail.PNG

2. Leroox

Leroox Proficient

i think there is reasoning behind it

3. lebenos

lebenos New Member

And what reason would that be? Besides forcing Players to pay if you want to have any chance at getting some decent skill on your fairy. If you have a T4 fairy with 4 Skills you need 4 of these Orbs to Reroll one single skill that means you need 10.000 Pearls which would take 62.5 Hours which makes it impossible to even farm it within a month if your not staying online 24/7 while being afk for the most time. Even the cash hungry developer for Retail left it at 250 Pearls even though there were many Players that would have purchased them for literally any prize because even with 250 Pearls you need 1000 for a Single Reroll with 4 skills. I think you didn't quite get how much Pearls that is for example if we go back to my T4 fairy with 4 skill and I save up 10.000 pearls for that i could buy 3 full outfits from the store or the whole weight Limit and even still have pearls for to buy some +16 Inventory Expansion Coupon. So anyways now I used the Orb for 10.000 and what do I get? Tingling Breath 2 which increases Underwater Breathing by 10sec I didn't even know you could die underwater before I looked at this skill. If you still think that having Theiah's Orb at 2500 Pearls after reading this i don't know what to say. Anyways I am giving this like 1 more week max if nothing changes I will just move on because this really annoys me and if I have ever learned something in my time playing mmorpgs is that if there is such bs ones there will be even more bs if you look enough.

4. Leroox

Leroox Proficient

yes but you dont reroll the t4 fairy after it gets 4 skills. you reroll when its 1 skill until you get the skill you want then move on.
    fairy is one of the last things you should worry about in the game, as since you are saying that if things dont change you are moving on, i dont even see why bother.
    would i like the orb to be 250 pearls? Fuck yes.
    Do i think the gms have a reason for having changed the price? also yes
    or do you honestly think that this is a bug that NO ONE noticed before you started playing the game.
    zzzzzzz what a joke

5. lebenos

lebenos New Member

Since on the internet the person with more time will always win the argument i wont bother anymore and this is my last response. Since you still didn't give up on that stupid idea that there was a good reason for the overpriced orbs I am starting to believe you wanna kiss the mods Ass or are just outright delusional and you also have no sense for humor. My sentence "Please some one tell me that this is a bug and not a way to milk people." could have been interpreted as serious but anyone having a bit of common sense and intellect will see that I am just really mad and that the obvious conclusion to that statement is that they are milking people because there is no other reason for raising the price that much. As for the T4 rerolling fairy I obviously exaggerated to get my point across but if we take another look at the T4 Fairy there are 3 Skills that you really want 1. Feathery Steps V 2. Fair's Tear IV 3. Miraculous Cheer V. So even if you get everything perfectly on your first roll you still need 5 Orbs which cost 12500 Orbs and this case obviously will never happen. Now to the "fairy is one of the last things you should worry about in the game" that is certainly true that fairys are not that important but since you don't seem to have the ability to read properly I will repeat myself "if I have ever learned something in my time playing mmorpgs is that if there is such bs ones there will be even more bs if you look enough." hope this will be big enough for you to notice. Anyways for me I am really into min maxing and I grinded for multiple days just to get my tsundere T4 fairy and now I am being restriced by a cash shop with no way to get what I want besides paying or waiting for all eternity that alone would be enough for me to outright quit a game.
    Last but not least I really like your last statement "zzzzzzz what a joke" because it perfectly describes how I felt that the only person answering to my post was some delusional guy not even taking 1 minute to think about what he skipped through and then writing such a half assed reply that logically speaking doesn't make sense ( It makes sense when you try to appeal in a positive way to the mods and I can't blame you for that but since I don't know your objective I will just have to assume that your just dumb). Since you will properly get into your keyboard warrior stance after reading this and try to find a way to justify your lazy excuse for a Argumentation just a heads up like I said i won't bother wasting my time on your stupidity but go ahead and write until your heart feels satisfied the same helped me getting over your stupidity.
    Cheers ~Random Guy on the internet

6. Leroox

Leroox Proficient

well, Goodbye