1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Solved these Area is Bugged

Discussion in 'Problems' started by lockon16, Sep 3, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lockon16

lockon16 Getting there

hi Good day
    i just wanna ask for assistance
    I'm doing this quest "The Grace Of The Mace"
    And Im Looking to this NPC "Jelewoe"
    when i teleport to Premium Fortress it drop me somewhere else but i manage to fly up to Reshanta
    and fly Around to Lake Asteria looking for "Jelewoe" and sadly i never seen him to his location where the Map pointing towards to him
    until my Flight time runs out and take rest near his location to continue the search
    and when have enough flight time i jump down and ta dah, it says "you cannot fly this area"
    i just spread my wings and find a place to land around Reshanta and go down to Premium Fortress
    When i Landed to the Fortress there is no NPC and the area is Empty and even to that place i can't fly
    i try to restart the game and go back to Reshanta and ends up to the same situation Aion0002.jpg

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

The whole map is currently bugged, most of the NPCs are missing. If you don't want to risk losing your character for awhile (hard stuck, only server restart could fix this), stay away from Reshanta, at least for now. This a known critical bug and it has already been forwarded, we are still waiting for a fix which hopfully will be soon.
    But, if you still want to continue with the quest, I spawned Jelewoe in Russet Plaza, Reshanta.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. lockon16

lockon16 Getting there

ow thanks it was i big help
    thanks a lot
    we appreciate your hard work to this game

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

You're welcome!

Baozi likes this.
Thread Status: