1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

This server feels like a scam at this point.

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Sleier, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Sleier

Sleier Proficient

honestly sick of this BS in RBF where specific people are able to have 2-3x their normal range, constantly instantly recovering from CCs when you DO manage to get a cc through their seemingly infinitely activated super armors. Oh homebody just standing around lets apply some CC, dmg pops up, no immune popping up, so where is my CC? Are we still calling this desync like a bunch of uneducated rats that don't know what desync is? Mkay, since it's desync why is it literally the same people, in the same guilds doing it indefinitely? If it were a networking issue from the server it should effect everybody but it doesn't. But ok for the sake of argument lets say it is desync, so at what point are you allowed to desync and shoot through walls repeatedly? At what point is it ok to endlessly apply the same cc effect to other players while your skill is on cool down and the cc effects should not be getting applied? Or another instance and yes these is all the stuff those players are doing, at what point are you actually going to get CC applied to somebody who can take damage from a skill, doesn't resist the CC but still moves around like he resisted the CC... yea, these are the same people from the same guilds. I dunno about everybody else but uhm according to the mechanics i myself am bound to, when my skills are on CD if i use them again they do not apply the CC. So what's going on here? Are these players actaully devs playing? are these players that are cheating? Lotus, Mushin, Adobogang, Redemption. But alot of these players never show up all at once, usually it's a handful from each guild at a time? That some fishy stuff right there. So now we are sitting at this impasse where specific people are clearly doing SOMETHING to gain significant advantages in pvp, that makes their full pen vs other players full pen the equivalent of the aforementioned other players full pen going against somebody wearing like tri grunil. So if it's nothing "fishy" going on then maybe you should look at a serious imbalance issue. There's 0 reasons i can think of why certain players (who do this on every single class they play, even on classes that literally do not have the same SA/iframe/evasive capabilities) are just going to be indefinitely invulnerable, with less than 12ms cc duration's when applied to them (OH AND BY THE WAY CAN STILL 2 SHOT ALMOST EVERYBODY BUT THEMSELVES WITH THEIR FULL EVA/DR BUILDS AND NO SUPLLEMENTAL DAMAGE CRYSTALS SOCKETED) and when they apply a cc you're character is just going to be stuck on the ground for upwards of 9 seconds twitching like a dead fish off of one skill that somehow managed to go through your guard and your super armor/iframes 100% of the time. You can't keep playing the desync card, because networking isn't even consistent in the first place, there is always fluctuations in timing going on, so for desync to be the cause of something that is being blamed on synchronization from the server and it's happening 100% of the time, then that means there is literally no mathematical or logical process that can explain or back up the claims of "desync". These players are exploiting, or hacking, or have modded shit on their accounts and they need to be taken off the server. Should I even mention the seemingly forced client crashes that happen to those who are not in those guilds during RBF after the bar timer hits? Yea, so if you're on the team against those players in those guilds who always end up on the same team and you're actually WINNING for a change, once they kill you after the bar timer hits for RBF you clicking on respawn is most likely going to crash your client 100% of the time. That's how they feed themselves wins. But we don't get to talk about this stuff without getting the post deleted and banned for bringing it up right. I guess we also aren't allowed to talk about people joining into rbf on characters with one account (mind you they have about 5 accounts up at any given time) using a glass cannon to snag points and then leaving that RBF so those points completely disappear, and they can feed whichever account they want points that way so they can boost it with rewards. So much scammy shit going on here, nobody talking about it, or everybody really too dumb to see the shit that's going on.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  2. Hannibal

Hannibal Proficient

Question is....

Are you GhostZero?

If you are. I'm pretty sure no one will listen to you.

You better mention how "GhostZero" calls people out for using so-called "GM Rings" and modded magic crystals and turning on CC hacks. LMAO

Silvercat likes this.
  3. Rizenz

Rizenz Anniel Lien Enna Forum Legend

Most things you mentioned is due to your lack of knowledge how the game works. Especially the one sentence you typed in all caps, lol.

4. Sleier

Sleier Proficient

I see you're nemo, nemo likes calling people retard in chat alot. You are part of the problem.

And what a coincidence that two of the primary people suspected just happen to be right there as this was posted to instantly play it down, again with the "you call everybody hacker" no I accuse you and 4 others of foul play, exploitation, and illegitimate gains through illegitimate game mechanics. Big difference. For example, you spent the past 10 months on mystic where your sole purpose was to just knock people through the terrain purposefully, then spam chat with "LOL" "LOLOLOL" "THAT RETARD FELL THROUGH" "LOLOL" So you come here and try to play nice like you're the victim when you're the main protagonist. Good stuff.

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Proficient

This is basically it.

1) You think your Archer's frontal guard can block a CC of 321 AP Musa's Crust Crusher. Good luck.
    2) It always desyncs. No matter where you are. Even it retail, some CC's, SA's, iFrames do not register. Ask the people who played this game for years.
    3) You do not know how to rotate SA's. I see how you pvp. You just stand there and hope to get a kill. Watch the pro Archers and how they move. You dont see them running/standing around.

Here's a few screenshots. Our guild has a plethora of screenshots of how you keep accusing people of cheating, well in fact you're a noob in the game and dont know the mechanics of it.

We should probably report you for wrongfully accusing more than 10+ people yeah?

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.jpg 6.png

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  6. Ronda

Ronda New Member

Lmao, how you gonna say 'when i had the videos' you have videos, you just realized you were wrong. Don't say you dont cause you the same guy that keeps spreadsheets like this https://i.imgur.com/ArCbp1R.png

7. Hannibal

Hannibal Proficient

LOOOOOOOL RONDA. (ew)(ew)

I cant find his YouTube channel. Where he posts videos of people who keep defeating him easily 1v1

8. SINA

SINA New Member

Ghostmeme, Memezero ... what would you rather be called?

9. ohmeowgod

ohmeowgod New Member

^^^^
    Maybe you could use this wall of text to block cc's LOL

10. vKanneNv

vKanneNv New Member

11. Ronda

Ronda New Member

He deleted all his youtube videos, he had actually just tons of 'xxx is cheating' there was one where he goes into a folder and its actually just hundreds of videos of bdo people 'cheating' nobody on gamez is playing legit i guess, we all cheat. your obsessed.

12. Sleier

Sleier Proficient

Mkay first and foremost, The videos were never meant to be on youtube permanently, I see something that doesn't look right, I record post to youtube and pass the link to the GM's so they can do their job and make sure the game is still functioning properly.
    Second thing, everybody replying on this forum is from Redemption.
    Third thing, you actually have been going out of your way to try to grief people, and getting baited into it so hard like i can't even laugh at it any more.
    Order of events:
    *somebody asks about a mechanic in the game*
    *Nemo and friends instantly jump down people's throat, berating spamming retard in chat and accusing the player asking a question of calling them hackers*
    I'm 1 of a few dozen people that you've guys have done this too, the difference is they left the game and I didn't.
    Still complaining about RBF and PvP? Here's your sign.
    I can only feed you guys so much. You are the hungriest trolls I've ever met online. Truly.
    The game does have alot of bugs, and alot of things that aren't working properly. The best part about this WHOLLLE interaction is the fact that I can literally type a single letter in chat and set you off, just because you're so stuck in your own little world where you think anybody here actually cares. You think I care... and I don't. But clearly you and your entire guild do, kinda like twitch steamers yea? People don't actually care about them, they just pretend to just so they can support each other. Which is basically you and your guild. You back each other up over the most trivial things, make a huge scene about every little thing that happens, then try to push your lackluster life onto other people to overly glorify your own. Congratulations. You've been awarded The Sheep title!

The only thing that ever comes out of you in chat any more is "Ghostzero calling hacks" "how you like my gm gear" and then you act surprised when i give you a stupid response to a stupid comment. It's almost like you actually believe at this point that I think everybody is hacking. Nah wait, I just covered why you do that. You literally only do it for attention. Thank you for allowing me to bait you guys onto forums so there is now record of what you do all day every day in game. Like feeding pigeons at the park i swear lmao. Now ima go take a Nemo (it's my new word for shit) and when i get back i'll post up some sweet ass chat box comments.

Just to wrap this up, Kolka, Carl, your server is still busted and very buggy. Fix it. Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  13. Hannibal

Hannibal Proficient

My guy, as you can see no one really likes you. People are laughing on how idiotic your claims are. You're mad because you're bad at the game. That's basically the gist of everything.

"Videos on youtube never meant to be there permanently." It's because its a montage on how you were getting you ass handed to you.

Have you actually stopped and look at how your pvp skills are? Grow up. Learn how to pvp and stop crying in game.

We have more screenshots of your caterwauling in general/pm and server chats. You do read your own chats yeah?

14. Sleier

Sleier Proficient

15. Sleier

Sleier Proficient

oh are you still trying to act like this isn't about you trying to make a name for yourself? you've been crying about dead pvp and your friends leaving ( i don't blame them for not wanting to play with you) and what did i do? i played your silly little game and gave you the pvp you wanted, kept your friends playing a little while longer, and you're still crying about shit. you are the most needy manchild i've ever seen in my life. The part where you still haven't caught on to the fact that almost all of that being BS shit posting is in response to your BS shit posting, Pretty sure that's more idiotic. The fact that you rallied what few friends you have left in game to come here to start an argument, is beyond me.

16. Hannibal

Hannibal Proficient

Yeah those pictures are spot on. Horrible archer that complains about everything. Thank you for proving my point.

17. Sleier

Sleier Proficient

Do i need to dig out all the screen caps from discord showing you randomly bringing my name up while i'm not even online? lmao and you want to talk about obsessed you poor poor thing you

18. Sleier

Sleier Proficient

No, I keep rosters like this https://imgur.com/6fGk54K
    Jk you right, yea i have alot of data collected. It's kinda my thing.