1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Thought in mind

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by rigacoben, Mar 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rigacoben

rigacoben Getting there

Something came up in my mind after playing gamez again. When 3.0 came I stopped playing gamez due to real life reasons or simply I'm kinda busy. After 3 months of playing gamez again (Dec to March), something is troubling me. This Glory Points method of yours, points needed to adjust the rank: 1 star to governor right? then abyss points for rank 8 to rank 1 and to purchase items or upgrade.
    Why did you change the method? If one go hunt different race and dies he loses abyss points only right? And one way to rank down from a "star or above" is to lose GP and you lose GP if you dont log in right? (Correct me if I'm wrong :)). I guess the method back then is more fun because you zerg and zerg gain abyss or lose abyss and try to defend your title.
    My point is that some players just log in to join siege and then log out immediately after gaining GP. I think that's one of the reason why less players are active. They only log- in to gain GP and to avoid losing it and then log out immediately.
    That's just my point of view though, but still lots of new in gamez are quite amazing like item upgrades. Still love gamez. God bless everyone and happy playing :)

2. cocosul

cocosul Guest

make a ncsoft account, and ask them lol:D

Mae and rigacoben like this.
  3. Loki

Loki I am madness and chaos! Forum Legend

NCSoft did the change and implementation, Gamez merely followed the game version to the latest they have before. So, it's really NCSoft that you have to ask.

4. chaykhulet

chaykhulet Smexy

Zerg lover.

rigacoben likes this.
  5. rigacoben

rigacoben Getting there

haha nah not really just love aion more back then. :D

6. Loki

Only change is constant and we all have to deal with it. If you'd like to get a higher rank, go on sieges, do Two Gods, win 1v1. There are several ways to get a higher rank. Also since this is private server, 4-5x siege can get you to 1 star.

7. rigacoben

rigacoben Getting there

i think thats the boring part :( haha

8. Loki

I don't think so. I've been around since 2010 and I've never been so active in my AION life because of this update. If you're a real gamer you don't QQ or get bored because of the changes, you just take it up as a challenge.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    Tsurt likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.