1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tier 1 Nodewars

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by syc89, May 10, 2020.

1. syc89

syc89 New Member

Can we have tier 1 NW's in gameZ? the gear limitations prevent a 1 skill 1 kill environment and more ppl can participate since they do not have to worry about 700gs players destroying them and the fights will become more about skill and strategy than gear and such.

I myself am a player who is nearly maxed GS but right now there are so few NW guilds in GameZ EU(i do not know the situation in NA) and too many snipes,last 3-4 weeks my guild has had nearly no NW pvp content outside planned fights with allies which can be fun but a bit of random chaos in NW's is exciting and i think t1 nw's can bring that back,more people willing to do it since lower gear requirements and capped and more chaos

loboram likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I like this suggestion, I really do, but as it has become terribly apparent, these kinds of major PvP overhauls seem to be out of reach of our two developers. There are just some aspects of the core-code that cannot be edited, if it were then I think that we would have heard a reply to the many many posts, about limiting PvP in some way to introduce new players to PvP in a somewhat "safer/better" environment, where they do not get "insta"-killed over and over without learning or enjoying themselves.

3. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

It was removed when player asked fro it. So we not plan return it. We already had discuss with most of community about it and was decided to remove it.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Oh...what do you know...I was wrong and am not afraid or embarrassed to admit it :)

Sorry then @Kolka, but I was simply unaware that there had been a "try-out" for this particular suggestion, simpy because the PvP suggestions in general, have all been about making PvP overcomable for new players. I myself have almost given up on the PvP, simply because of the incredibly high demands to gear that it requires, and without that really high gearscore then there isn't any PvP skills required at all, just a couple of hits and you are dead.

I would really like to see a "training"-arena for new players, AP restictions all the way down to 150, that way new players can get to learn about how to do PvP, and maybe even enjoy it later in the game.

5. Jujuba

Jujuba Legendary Member Forum Legend

Like the tax wagon, t1 nw is a great event to introduce newly and pve players to the pvp scenario. But I do understand this action. Almost all nodes are conquered by wo.

6. Nereus

Nereus New Member

Maybe give the community a second chance and ask what most PvP players would like, We don't know when was that decision taken but I would say that the community has changed and the mentality as well.

7. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

+1, I'd go a bit further and reduce the minimum guild member restrictions, I'm on a guild with 4 friends and we'd love to do some small scale GvGs, I'm sure there are more people like us