1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Tips :)))

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by aaeiou10, May 28, 2017.

1. aaeiou10

aaeiou10 New Member

I think the rates of everything had to be high, high odds etc, for the guys to test everything as it should be, the drops, to do the equips and everything, to test bugs, because it is a bit slow, we want to buy something in the market, Example a DUO basilisk, it's already 200kk, it's a lot of money for a farm that wants to or does not take a while to do. So I think the Administrators should increase the drop of everything, even more of set Boss, for example the scrolls, yesterday I was 1h 30 min in the DIM TREE and nothing, then I went to Imp Captain 30 min and nothing ... I do not know where They want to come up with this, and sorry to be maybe hoeing the bag or putting pressure, because if the server is going to wipe, I think they should collaborate with the very high rates. Because if it's low, it's a waste of time, you know? I am very sorry to say that, but it is my opinion, I would like to test everything, but lack motivation ...

Shuya22 likes this.
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Current Server Rates
    Monster Exp rates: 10x
    Life exp rates: 10x
    Horse exp rates: 20x
    Tendency, Explore, Fitness exp rates: 5x
    Skill, Guild skill exp rates: 5x
    Monster, Collection, Steal, Fishing drop rates: 10x

More high than this?
    Although I know there is a slight problem with the rates (goes back to normal after server restart) it will be fixed as soon as possible. Carl is already working on a permanent solution.

3. Cirilla

Cirilla New Member

Personally speaking x10 is quite allright, altho i wouldnt mind x15 either, however the most pressing issue is actually fixing drop rates as some itens jus plainly dont drop at all ir so rare it might as well not be at all, aka crescent rings/tungrade earing/basilisk belt, also we do need better way to gain silver, i dunno add 100k gold ingots into mob drop tables with like 10% drop chance and it qould surely fix the current situation with economy.

aaeiou10 likes this.
  4. aaeiou10

aaeiou10 New Member

Yes man.
    I agree fully with you, put something else in the game, something that moves the economy, I think it should increase the drop of silver for example, a 5k per mob, would be a good question to discuss ...

Shuya22 likes this.
  5. Cirilla

Cirilla New Member

The main reason why i think it would be much better if they added gold bars instead of actuap silver is the weight, i have 5k weight and i still struggle at times with it, and silver weights a lot, unless they remove the weight from silver i dont really see it working very well, but thats just me.

6. kinglau11

kinglau11 New Member

Agreed with the people need someting to make more money i spend 10 hour at Soldier Grave and that it is the best place to make silver right now and i make around 90m i could make on oficiall too 90m in 10h ,so for a x5 or x10 drop rates should be more income,the armor,weapond are nice drop you got a lot of those but loot to exchange in money and the silver from mobs it is like official server (trash loot) .

7. weed

weed New Member

+1 for the Gold Bars Loot ..
    ignoring the small Bugs .. my problem is the silver i cant even reach 50mil .. and if i do i spent them on Corns so i can at least have a good weapon.. iam not lifeskiller player .. but in this server i was forced to be alchemy skiller to get some silvers " little silver which wont help me to get what i want"

i hope Carl put some hard work into this server " coz i feel this server have a good future " but carl in my view is little slow " No Offence"

8. MattHogan

MattHogan New Member

Thank you for your tips. I love this game very much.

Jilz likes this.
  9. 99Knights

99Knights New Member

The drop rate does seem a bit odd, things you really need, like black stones never seem to drop for me. And the increase seems to half work at all, but I think that is a known issue.