1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

To do list

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Outplay, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Outplay

Outplay Getting there

First of all remove the buff that solo person gets in Mix fights. its not balanced. Person who cant play aion came up with that idea I guess.
    Secondly balance the chances of +20 armour buffs. To get paralized or binded in 1 fight 3-4 times in a row is just insane. they are not 2%, more like 30% atm.
    Third which is bit tricky - texture bugs. The moment when stuned target appears in totaly different location. the moment when u can even hit the stunned target but after its removed it appears on 10m+ away as if he was walking all the time. As sin, sometimes when I ambush person I appear like 7-8m away of the target instead of 0, but the worse part is that even if I use other dash attacks I remain on my location as if I am at my target already.
    Extra info - if I knockdown target in such position (after I walk forever to reach him) he appears in a spot where he was suposed to be, which means I have to walk forever back to the starting point. And no, I dont have 200+ ping, my ping is 65-75.
    Anyway, for start - remove that buff that I mentioned above and make those +20 armour buffs actualy 2%. Not hard to do, hope it wont take 2-3 week like fixing every other bugs.
    Best regards,
    Nick.

2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I have to disagree about the mix solo buff.
    I know it makes big difference but it actually meant to support those who choose to play without groups. Not everyone likes to play with groups and thats exactly the main purpose of the buff, to add some balance. Obviouslly it is not balanced at the moment due to the current bug but it will get resolved soon.

Smias likes this.
  3. Outplay

Outplay Getting there

Hey cute wildy.
    I do play solo also. but they need to be removed 100%. It makes aion more RNG than it is now. Sleep / silence / stun resists ? Hell NO !
    Thats not balance. I play sin but it still affects me alot.
    Here is situation >> I am solo in mix, I see person on which I need to cover silence in order to kill, I have to pray to jesus in order to make it happen or should I depend on my skills and experience ?

P.s if they enjoy playing solo they should keep in mind that they will have to go vs 2-3 or even more players alone. thats what playing solo means and I do it pretty damn well. If they are not ready for that, then they should get some group instead of depending on RNG buff.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2017
  4. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

You don't know what RNG means, do you?

5. Outplay

Outplay Getting there

random number generator ? every buff thats depending on chances generates random numbers thats how it happens kiddo

6. cocosul

cocosul Guest

So there are 2 types of solo buff. For the mix 3 players / 6 players. Now the one for 3 players has very low stats, it does not help a lot. The one for 6 players is a bit better, it helps with the attack / defense, and it is very helpful, because otherwise, how could one person fight with 6, which most certainly have at least one healer. From experience, it is very good to be this way, and not to say, the one in 6 players is already lowered from the last update or so.

7. Grrr

Yeah, unlike the solo buff that is a PASSIVE giving CONSTANT value increases to pvp def + pvp atk / phys + ele defence. There's no proccing or rng involved in that, you can enter 100 times and get it 100 times, learn what you're complaining about.

8. Outplay

Outplay Getting there

On lumiel we dont have 6 man mixes. hell, we dont even have 6 man there I think :D and believe me it resists silences pretty often. lots of players who actually understand the game will agree with me.

It has pretty high chance to resist silence, sleep or stun

9. Grrr

The buff in 3 man mixu increases physical defence by 200-300 and fire/water/earth/wind resist by 300. Nothing rng or related to actual resists from it.

10. Outplay

Outplay Getting there

do u ever play 3 man mixes ? and could u stop spaming my post when u have no idea what u are talking about ?
    Im trying to fix the problem here while u are spreading wrong info about the issue.

11. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Thats what I'm basically saying, I wouldn't like the idea of removing this buff for the very obvious reason. Those who choose to play solo have all the rights to the buff, their chances to survive 2 or 3 players, even 4 will not be equal but still higher than usual which makes more sense.