1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Top pvp classses ?

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by jocuri, Nov 3, 2019.

1. jocuri

jocuri New Member

why guys,EU,what's the top pvp classes ?

2. gamezbd6969

gamezbd6969 New Member

3. bsari004

bsari004 Proficient

i dont think there is any top pvp classes. There is some classes are left behind.
    I write my own comment about classes there could be mistakes tho

Ninja and Sorceress, these two classes requires a lot of training before u enjoy pvp and be good at it. These are not top its just hard to play.
    Musa and maehwa which my main is musa. Not that hard class not much training required but i enjoy to play. If i compare between two well musa is better for GvG and nodewars. Maehwa is more like 1v1 class.
    Shai, mostly the palyers who reached end game gettind dp gear for shai and playing shai at nodewars
    Ranger and archer, so many ppl playing archer so i believe he is on good statue but ranger is not after archer arriving not much ppl left playing ranger
    Witch and wiz, these are top classes for GvG and nodewars (we can say shai too)
    Berserker, i dont have much nolage about zerker but its not that bad i guess
    Lahn, Valk, Tamer, DK these are definitely dead. I don't see anyone playing and DK dead few patch ago
    Mystic and Striker, well mystic got nerfed i heard she will get another nerf so she is dead too. Striker hmmm you know what he is, i don't understand anyone playing this class really low brain and reflex required for this class not much enjoy in it.

4. DNTK

DNTK Getting there

Archer is by far the best mass pvp, smaller scale class and still really good in 1v1s - pearl abyss cash grab class
    Berserker completely retarded class in siege, because of q buff and ult, okay 1v1s but requires way more skill than archer
    Kunoichi after changes is one of the best classes overall here, because of evasion scaling, spin to win damage/healing and rabam
    Ninja almost as good as kuno, but with higher skill cap, better 1v1s worse mass pvp
    Wizard/witch ofc pa classes
    <small hole>
    sorc, striker, musa
    <huge hole>
    valk, mystic
    antyhing else