1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Transformation.....

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Swampfreak225, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cartoonaki

cartoonaki New Member Forum Legend

would say yes if we go with group one h is transform and we take easy AP :D

2. lordhygor

lordhygor Well-Known Member

But HP could have edited, eg instead of 90k to 30k Life

3. Dgone

Dgone Proficient

4. TrueSeph

TrueSeph Proficient

NO.

Most of you were not here back in 2010 to feel the wrath of Deities running wild. It made PvP absolutely stupid, and it's far more abused here in Gamez then it is in Retail where its only used in certain situations and rare occurrences. So what may work in retail will not entirely work effectively here, Deity/Transformation is one of those things.

You want a truly honest statement from me? Deity/Transformation Mode is one of the most stupid options ever implemented for the game mechanics of Aion. "Hey, lets make it to where high-ranks can become these near unstoppable Demi-Gods that needs a zerg of all zerg armies in order to kill off one single character!" - Random NcSoft Manager.

I don't ever want to see anything like this in Gamez, because it will be just like this video, however it will be more then a solo-act if you know what I mean...
    [video=youtube;OYHcrZ-2NSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYHcrZ-2NSM[/video]

5. pyxlb0mb

pyxlb0mb New Member

Love those Deitiy Videos ... I think we should bring it back ... make it some CRAZY AP Usage ... if someone wanted to spend the 3 Million AP to BE ONE .... let me be one and enjoy it ..... i Personally would spend the 3 Mill just to be able to say I did it !!!

6. Ekzh

Ekzh B E W I L D Forum Legend

We already had an answer for this thread... don't know why people cant read dates before posting.

Deity is not going to back.

Thread Closed ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.