1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Turning off loot messages when solo?

Discussion in 'Questions' started by windygamer, May 26, 2018.

1. windygamer

windygamer New Member

Just starting here again after a few years off. Love what you've done with the place... My neck is a little stiff tho from the whiplash getting to level 65 with my first log in. But I'll get used to that.

What is annoying tho is the loot messages on every little thing I kill.

"Minor Manastone Ore is an untradable Item. Are you sure you want to acquire it?"

Yes, you dummy. I'm playing solo and I want all these blooming things. I have a ton of bag space and I'm sure I'm figure out how to refine them someday. Can I please get on with the blooming game? Sigh.

I've looked through the options and searched high and low in forums and nothing shows up about how to turn this message off.
    How is this not a show stopper for everyone? Nobody but me seeing these message stopper boxes on every kill?

Thanks a ton,
    wg

2. Noir

Noir Proficient

3. windygamer

windygamer New Member

ooooooooooookkkk... Could I get a pointer to where I buy? or whatever to get this?
    Sorry, but the link is to a page with no info on how to get it, or did I miss something?
    I found a wonderful video of how cute the kitten is and how it plays with you, but can't find a link to where to get it.
    Thanks a ton

Oh.. You mean the one in the shop for $10US. Right... Thanks. I'll consider that.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  4. Noir

Noir Proficient

about Red bulldozer of glory you can buy it from marchutan priory - hall of fame area ( abyss purchase NPC for General Rank Above ).
    and for Royal kitter egg you can get it as reward from Upgrade arcade.
    PS : Sometimes there a people selling some of thoose Eggs in his/her private store , and you can buy it for kinah :) GL