1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unable to enter dwelling Heidel 6-4, 2F - No enter option appears @ door

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Toenail, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Toenail

Toenail Proficient

Bug Name:
    IGNORE - DELETE PLS - Unable to enter dwelling Heidel 6-4, 2F - No enter option appears @ door
    Bug Description:
    IGNORE - DELETE PLS Unable to enter dwelling Heidel 6-4, 2F - No enter option appears @ door
    How to reproduce/proof:
    IGNORE - DELETE PLS ... Was trying to enter the wrong house ... sooo embarrassing :oops::oops::oops:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  2. Pebbels

Pebbels New Member

I usually spend a lot of times, get out of the game completely and it usually comes in, so it works for me

3. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

This happens often, to fix this without closing the games and restarting switch to a character that is in a different town/city then switch back and the door will work.
    That is my workaround anyways and I think it happens when using the custom premium teleport function.

Toenail likes this.
  4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

@Toenail no worries buddy, happens to all, that is making a mistake. Anyway, I always recommend that you add a "Solved_" to the title of the post, that way it is easier to spot for the Staff :)

Toenail likes this.