1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unavailable to the current character when trying to create character

Discussion in 'Problems' started by MinaAshido, Feb 17, 2020.

1. MinaAshido

MinaAshido New Member

This is my first time playing any form of BDO but whenever I try to create my character with whatever name I decide it always gives me this error.
    Any help with this would be wonderful because I really don't know what this means. (I've tried over 30 names and continue to get the same message every time)
    upload_2020-2-17_15-40-3.png

2. Zarh

Zarh New Member

hello, i got the same problem what ever name i try to creat..

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I am so sorry to tell you this, but there are a LOT of players on GamezBD, also there are MANY "name" combinations that have simply been taken off the table, because the staff has come to the conclusion that players aren't able to name their characters all on their own, Without using abusive and offensive terms in the names.

SO it isn't really a problem at all, IF you just choose another name, also there are a LOT of players who seem to be quite without imagination, since there are an aweful lot of names that are exactly the same.

My advice to you is quite simple;
    Choose a Character name that is ORIGINAL, that means not a commonly used "popular" name, nor anything offensive, just try to use your imagination...it is EXTREMELY simple to make up a name.

Here are some, which I am sure (or at least highly doubtful) that aren't being used:

Alkhazami
    Meheliatic
    Tahlieste

Oliahvi
    Fihnicia
    Illihanee

4. eminescu83

eminescu83 Getting there

U cant create character on Arsha server

loboram likes this.