1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Understage/teleport bug-unable to continue Main Quest

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by vagabond13, Jan 17, 2021.

1. vagabond13

vagabond13 New Member

Bug Name:
    Understage/teleport bug-unable to continue Main Quest
    Bug Description:
    I can't continue with the main story *Valencia The leader-Secret revealed 2/4* on season server, since every time i use the artifact that teleports you to Ancient Stone Chamber i appear floating under the stage, there is no way to enter or continue the quest.

I've tried 3 times going back to the Castle of Valencia and using the teleport artifact again, all the times i have appeared floating under the stage or CTD.

In the same way, disconnections, understage, CTD continue to occur when changing servers, using escape, traveler's scroll, premium teleport, with an 80% probability of all mentioned before.

After trying everything possible i end up using another char until the other comes to the surface by itself.

This is a wellknown bug for years, in my case it has returned since the end of the year with the Christmas event.

I just wanted to report how annoying this bug is, which totally prevents normal play, dunno if it's happening to other players or just me.

Thanks for your time.
    How to reproduce/proof:

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Just restart pc and make sure that game installed on SSD hardware, that what make u fall underground, when pc over loaded and draw floor too late.

vagabond13 likes this.