1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unplayable

Discussion in 'Problems' started by DeusExMachina, May 16, 2018.

1. DeusExMachina

DeusExMachina New Member

Was playing smoothly for 2hrs and the game just disconnects. Now, whenever I get back in, it lets me walk just a couple of meters then disconnects. No UI window is opening up, no chat, no npc moving, no nothing.. constant disconnection after 10 seconds of logging in the game. All i can do is walk for 10 seconds and that's it. Same thing on all channels and alts.
    No issue with my internet connection as my retail and any other games are running fine.

Any workaround on this?

2. MIriNA

MIriNA New Member

same here I just have problem and after that ima uniinstal the launcher nad re instail but what happen after that ima stuck on updating patch files on 000% what should I do now

3. DeusExMachina

DeusExMachina New Member

@Kolka any updates on this?

4. schylxr

schylxr New Member

I will say, I was having this issue when Steam was downloading updates in the background. After I closed steam and stopped the updates, it fixed my problem. Just make sure there isnt any programs running in the background using up your bandwith/network.