1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Unscramble The Words (In Game Event)

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by prieldi1030, Aug 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prieldi1030

prieldi1030 New Member

I'm not really sure if the prizes for this kind of event depends on what the AM choose to give or it's random. The Rule is simple "You can only win ONCE PER ACCOUNT", well to be honest I have multiple accounts that won that event "at that time", however all the prizes I received were 25pcs Omega Enchantment stones! Seriously? :eek: Aion0307.jpg

2. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

Then consider yourself lucky because you got away with breaking the rules and you got something out of it.

Yes, it's the AM's discretion who hosted the event on what prizes they like to give as rewards to players based on the prize list.

3. prieldi1030

prieldi1030 New Member

The rule says "Once per account" so meaning, players can win 2 different accounts at least. Well ok, I got the answer I'm looking for anyway. It's good to know. Thanks for quick response.

4. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

We usually try to give the benefit of a doubt to our players. In hopes that by mentioning the rules that you can only win once per account, which is usually followed by "to give others a chance". Meaning, we are hoping that players who already won, will give others a chance to win. If you happen to have multiple accounts that you use it's fine. Unless you purposely made those accounts just to rack up rewards from events, you might end up getting banned from entering these events. :/

At the end of the day, we do these events for you guys, so from time to time there is something different you can do in game with an added bonus of receiving something small. Personally, I think something is better than nothing. We usually try to choose different rewards from our very limited prize list that we are allowed to give. I do understand that getting the same thing over and over again can be discouraging. You are more than welcome to speak to the AM, who hosted the event in private. Maybe, if you are nice enough, they just might send you a different prize. You can try that. :)

Kessie likes this.
  5. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

The prizes are given based on the the AM's decision. I don't know why you're so upset with the prize, if you happen to notice that there are a lot of players who ask for omegas because they're unaware of the farming grounds, they may be under geared and are afraid of opposing faction players to gank them while they farm or doesn't know a thing or two about how things go, and here you are complaining that you got a prize that others find it hard to get. I know you joined with other accounts it's because I double checked on it. I know it's frustrating, but let's appreciate the things that we have, like what @Fendi said, it's better than nothing. If you're not aware of the prize pool and who gives the decision, check this thread. Yes, there really isn't much to choose from, and I've been giving out a lot of Tier 1 Events so I make it a point to rotate my prize selection or choose something that is quite essential for others who join, and I'm pointing out people who need these essential items.

Fendi and Kessie like this.
  6. prieldi1030

prieldi1030 New Member

I know how much effort AM's put on all events and prizes they provide to players, I'm a very nice and kind person and I appreciate every little things given for free or as a reward, which is why I'm kind of discouraged to see what I got that pushed me to post the thread. I know I did not gave chance to others, well sorry for that. I guess everything is clear to me now. Thank you :)

7. Joze

Joze Forum Legend

It's okay, if you have concerns or anything, just directly PM the AM who hosted the event instead. Have a nice day!

Closing.

Fendi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.