1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[Video Tutorial] Voting with the New Gamez' Voting System

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Uehara, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Awoken

Awoken Expert Forum Legend

Kind of hilarious that people need 2 full videos in order to know how to vote.

Is it so hard then ? i knew it from second one how to do it <_<"

Anyways nice tutorial.

1 person likes this.
  2. Alente

Alente Legend Forum Legend

Obligatory fist bump.

2 people like this.
  3. Uehara

Uehara イシ-サマ。(´ε` ) Forum Legend

Thank you Savah :D I did not want to put any dubstep on the background music since not everyone likes dubstep so I thought putting Kimbra would be a fine and just choice :p It doesn't hurt on the ears of many since it's groovy :p

1 person likes this.
  4. SasuCu

SasuCu New Member

Thanks for the guide, but yet still need to vote like 2-3 times to get my reward /gg job Dev's.
    And the first website doesn't work at at all maybe because I'm using Explorer dunno "Don't ask me to use another one, since I can't for some reasons"
    If you guys want to make a good and strict vote system, so make it right, please we don't want more broken things here, since you screwed every thing up.

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  5. Overwhelmed

Overwhelmed Ultimate Member

Thumbs Up :wink:

6. sarmala

sarmala I'm a PRO !!! Forum Legend

bumpies for this awesome thread hope ppl will watch the videos and stop qqing about not being able to vote

1 person likes this.
  7. Uehara

Bump. I still see people to not seem to get how the new Voting System works.

8. LvZense

LvZense Getting there

hey ishi!! How are u?? i was having problem voting till i use firefox.. how noob i am.. but thanks for pointing out! =))

9. Uehara

Just updating for those having problems when voting...

Update: 6th of March 2013
    I have seen some players having troubles when voting (specially with the 4th link). Here's my way of voting and with this, I always get the exact amount of credits I am supposed to get each time I vote.
    This works for me so I hope it does for you too!
    If problem persists, please send our higher staffs a private message.

10. Fencer

Fencer New Member

4th link directs me to main page but it gives credits :happy:

11. dilshod2009

dilshod2009 New Member

Maybe you guys are so smart and other stuff to make fun of ppl, but, I voted 25times, but still each time im redirecting to hame page and done, 2 links, 1st one saying You voting check back later, even if it was my first voting for a day, 3rd voting just vote vote vote vote still FAKING MAIN PAGE POPING OUT, plz fix da faking voting system and stop making assholl video,
    Thank you.

12. Guga

Guga Master Member Forum Legend

Once it directs you to the Home page, press "HOME" button, then "VOTE REWARD" button and try to vote once again. ATM, looks like there is wrong with the 3rd voting system, I guess they are working on fixing it.

13. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

Could you please use google translator, i'm sure i'll understand the auto-translate better. You make no sense.

And as far as it comes to the tutorial idk if it can be made ANY EASIER for you people. It's like chewing your food and putting it in your mouth for you because you're too little to do it yourself. So idk and honestly idc what ur problem is but noone cares if you're butthurt. Don't call the video "assholl" cuz you can't even WATCH properly and understand what she's doing. Oh, by the way, it's *Ass-hole* not *Assholl*. I strongly recommend english lessons.

Guga you noob. Gamez has nothing to do with the 3rd site being offline lol. They can't magically make it get back on.

IDK Why you people make such threads crying and whining "fix this fix that omg vote system broken" well wake up and think. Site offline = Not Gamez's fault > nothing they can do about it.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  14. Guga

Guga Master Member Forum Legend

K, you pro. Teach me please.
    Oh and I forgot. Nice videos Ishi.

15. Sougo

Sougo Katte ni my soul . . .

how about the third one the gamesites200 how can we vote in?

16. djmarc

djmarc New Member

yeah!!!! at this moment i only vote 4 sites,, the 3rd site doesnt exist...

17. Dragosh12

Dragosh12 New Member

Well the thing is, I too have a problem, meaning that whenever I vote I don't get the credits. It's been like so for more than half a year. I am stuck at 2010 credits. And trust me when I say this, but I did try all the methods shown by everyone, everywhere in this forum. I log in, go to the vote page, click on vote, enter the captcha, click on the gamez aion link in the top, it redirects me to the vote page and BAM: you can vote again in 720 minutes. So that means the votes are valid and confirmed yet all I get is the 500k kinah for each vote.

ALSO: the 3rd and 5th site are sometimes redirecting to other vote sites. For instance I click the 3rd link one time, it opens a vote page that is in french, if I enter the captcha shown there and vote, then I click on the gamez aion link in the top it redirects to home not to vote reward thus the vote doesn't validate. If I click on vote again then it opens another vote top where after confirming the captcha and clicking the gamez aion link does redirect to the proper vote reward page (not the home page of the gamez aion website) and the vote gets confirmed that way. The same goes for the 5th link. My guess is that those links have been "masked" so that we vote on more than 5 top pages and get rewarded for only 5 (whereas we should have been rewarded for 7). Still it's just my guess and I think it's a harmless opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.