1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Vote problem

Discussion in 'Problems' started by ddtankpro, Aug 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zard22

zard22 Getting there

Could you be more specific? No one can understand what the issue is that you are having.

2. JudgeJules

JudgeJules New Member

lol i understrand what he means he meant that everytime he is trying to vote the system telling him that he already been voted ..and he tried another pc with another Location and ip and same problem so far i think thats what he is talking about xD

3. ibanez

ibanez New Member

i have used all internet hosting sir, chrome,Firefox,IE,Opera,Opera mini on cellphone and i already used android,wireless modem, and i have cleaned cache/cookies,cleaning browser history and still not work :(
    and yes,it happen when server goes 4.0

4. Kallah

Kallah Proficient

GUYS I HEAVE SAME PROBLEM FROM LAST UPDATE 4.0 AND NO1 WILL HELP YOU BECOUSE ADMINS HERE DON'T CARE I POST 1000 TOPIC ABOUT THIS ISSUE AND I NEVER and I have not received any response about this problem.... and i can't vote for more then 5 mounths...ip allredy vote....and is me pc.. me gf heave shes pc from different cites....and different network conection...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.