1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Voting System Suggestion (VSS)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cruo, Aug 26, 2017.

?

Are you in favor of this Suggestion about the Voting System?

1. Yes

2. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruo

Cruo [̲̅c̲̅][̲̅o̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅f̲̅][̲̅e̲̅][̲̅e̲̅]☕️

I read all the suggestion about the current Voting System and seems like they all disagreed with it~
    By reading all the suggestions, I came up with my "what if/s" in the Voting System.
    What if the Voting System will be like this way;

• Make your account 3 hours active instead of 10 mins enable to vote for credits? but this 3 hrs will run for a day and will last for a month.

For example;
      In a day, you must be online 3 hours straight enable to vote for the whole month.
      In 30 days you have to spend a day where you can play for 3 hours straight. Is it good?
      We all here, have things to be done or necessarily should be done everyday right? but if you really want to vote for credits you have to spend 3 hours in just a day playing this game. 3 hours playing this game (to be active) is enough.

I understand why Carl wants players to go online for 10 mins before voting. Just to avoid inactive players who just want to have credits but not playing the game. Remember your pressence is required in this game. And I can simply say that, just to avoid "RMT". How does "RMT" takes part on my suggestion? simply because, if you are a voter and you didn't play the game for your sake? where do you think your voting points will go? :cool:
    If you can't just log in for 10 mins. It means that you're voting for something and that will be for "RMT"

My Opinion has both sides, the side of the players and also the side of the staff members.:)

Kindly read carefully to understand my suggestion and to get my point~
    I made this thread/suggestion for the sake of the real gamezaion players at the same time the staff members~

Thankyouuu~

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
    OliverStylez likes this.
  2. draculalife

draculalife Proficient

Not every day we have time to play, or enter the game, this complicates the life of those who sometimes could not log in, because it is at work or something, on the one hand it is good to avoid the '' RMT '' but for others It's pretty bad.

3. Cruo

That's the point. We can't be online everyday, that's why we have to spend atleast one day just to be active. I'm not saying that you have to be active everyday, that's why it should be 3hrs in just a day. 3hrs enable to vote for the whole month.

OliverStylez likes this.
  4. godsuya

godsuya New Member

hmmmm maybe this is a good idea but some players just have no time to play or they just dont have the money but it is beneficial 3hr good for 1 moth

Mariadielfia likes this.
  5. Cruo

well, if they really want to earn credits, they have to spend this allotted time. For the sake of the game, the owner and the staff members.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2017
  6. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

I actually really like this suggestion.

Good job. Very well thought through, but I would shorten the length of time allowed to vote from 1 month to a week. The reason is as follows;

The whole point of voting is for ACTIVE members to show their love and support of the game to sites that keep track of that so OTHER people can say "hey, people play this game and they like it enough to vote for it here... I want to play there too!"

With that in mind, three hours of "activity" a month in order to vote... That's not active enough. Three hours a week though? That's about right.

7. Minorak

Minorak Professional Fearer

Yeah sure 3 hours straight in a day, when most people that work play recreationally for maybe 1-2 hours in a day in 1 session and dont have time for 3 hours in one go. So yeah, makes sense, ruins voting for many people.

Mariadielfia likes this.
  8. Cruo

Thankyou. And I liked your suggestion too, but the thing is, in our current voting system we have 1week of inactivity needs 10mins before you can vote again, and it is good for a week.And will be repeated once you didn't log-in your account for a week, that's why too many players come up with their suggestions, and I made my improvised suggestion which has the both sides and opinion :)

9. Alvin

Alvin Proficient

3 hours would be a dumb idea :(

10. Cruo

Thankyou~

11. Mariadielfia

Mariadielfia Sachzna Laparan

Will all I can say is I'm very satisfied of what @Carl did about the voting system settings he do so please don't make it change a little bit about how to vote because not every players has plenty of time to play the game, and some of them has already family to spend much more time of it rather the game and most of all others are willing to find a job and earn money just to play the game, and if they didn't find a job then they will watch at the back of there friends hoping they will give them a money just to play the game guys (That is how we addicted the game we play)

12. yasoooooo

yasoooooo Proficient

my problem is with " straight " cuz ppl facing internet issue that might be dcd every hour or less

13. Nueve

Nueve DØ THË BŪRST Forum Legend

TBH 3 hours is too long for someone to be online. If other players can't make it on 10 minutes, what more with 3 hours. It'll be a struggle for many of the players. the 10 minutes requirement still gets bug, what more on 3 hours. It'll be nuisance for someone if he/she logged in for more than 3 hours and still can't vote. The forum would be full of rage to be sure.

those players who have work that rarely log in.

Considering the RMT, yes there are people who only votes for RMT.
    But the number of players who plays it is still many compared to those who only vote for RMT.

The population have always been like this. Of course someone had to quit for a reason.

14. Cruo

Would you guys choose to be online 10 mins everyday to vote for credits for the whole week?
    Or will you choose to be online 3 hours in a day and vote for credits for the whole month?
    10 mins everyday is a much waste of time and pennies for the whole week, rather than to be online in a day for 3 hours and the voting system will last for a month.:cool::cool:
    Just saying~ :p

I feel you~
    We can request to continue the counting of hours if it is necessary~

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2017
    OliverStylez likes this.
  15. kylamarie143

kylamarie143 <M*A*L*D*I*T*A*S>

you're making the Voting System Worst.. Not all Player of this game like u that have own computer lmao. Cancer of GAMEZ! one of the ALIENs engaging the GAMEZ!!! A very selfish suggestion.

Iknowright likes this.
  16. OliverStylez

OliverStylez Legendary Box Hunter Forum Legend

Voting is to show attendance and participation in the game and at the same time, to show your positive feedback on your game of choice. Those who do not attend, do not vote.

In other words, if they can't log in to play for ten minutes, they don't deserve to vote. They don't play enough to deserve to vote. Their opinion is in valid just as the opinion of someone testifying in court on an event that they weren't present for.

Our proposition is to provide those who actually play the game a longer duration in which they can vote rather than having to log in ONCE every DAY. Instead, you can log in for three measly hours on a day of your choice and have seven or more days to vote without needing to find the time to get on your computer at home and log in during your busy day. You can even vote from work without having to log in prior to voting. It just takes three hours of gameplay...

If you can't find three hours in your busy day to play a game you ALREADY PLAY... Then you honestly need to consider that voting is the LEAST of your problems, and move on.

I disagree. And in fact, you seem to be the very thing you accuse others of being.

I would tone it down if I were you... This is an intelligent conversation. Please...

Cruo and Snax like this.
  17. Cruo

Instead of accusing me a "Gamez Cancer or SELFISH" have read my suggestion carefully? or have you really understand my stand?
    Kindly read it or better use Google translator for you to understand my suggestion.

18. Cruo

19. Chiacaroline

Chiacaroline しょくげき の

that's the problem. 10 minutes it's hard for the hard worker to go online,
    And any 3 hours suggestion? Hahah:woot:, that's the opinion of unemployed people at home

20. Cruo

Oh my ghad, don't make me laugh. I'm working as a Selling In Charge (SIC) in a mall and its really complicated to go home just to log in my account for 10 mins everyday. 10 mins everyday enable to vote? That's why I came up with my suggestion to make it 3 hrs in just a day that will make the voting system lasts for a month.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.