1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wagon missing

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by loborek25, Dec 11, 2017.

1. loborek25

loborek25 New Member

HI

I have 2 big problems o nthis server (play of 32 days)
    First :
    1 for my 2 wagons from Haidel stable missing (after patch update probably) .
    i have 2 wagons there : 1 Enchanter ( i was with my costumes + 1 and 2-3 simple costumes )
    2 TrokTroka (was empty or full with emperor mushrum seed .. im not sure )

I not use stable 2-3 days and after was 1 patch update ( kamasylvia 1 or somting )
    and after 1 day or 2 i go at stable to try + 2 or +3 my costumes and ... voila ... my wagon with costumes missing .

I sure it was in Haidel but .. .i check all my characters and all citys discoverd ... and nothing .. it missing .

Second :
    I preffer use character transport with items in inventory for transfer my warhouse items from 1 city in nother ... but this transport no work on this server .... OK
    I try use transportation sistem from warhouse for transfer my items with from 1 city in another and it work ... all was good till i try transfer 6 Golden pearls , 117 glue , 1 hishing boat and 2 usable scantling from Calpheon in Ephery port ..... and voila another bug .... the fucking transportnever arrive destination .... I can see it on the map mooving like an idiot around all citys from serendia and calpheon teritiory but it never go in Epheria .
    Calpheon was connect with epherya
    I try connect more roads around this 2 citys (calph and epherya)
    I try refresh transport
    I try at calpheon warhouse and epherya to check manualy if is just visual bug
    I try send another transport from calph in emeprya and vice versa

Result ..... NOTHING

How can i recover even my golden pearls and glue only ?? fishing boat is not a big problem but pearls and glue is hard to gather and you need 2-3 hours to gethering in deep sea and more luck to obtain this stupid golden pearls :((

Help me pleasse