1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Weapons skill problem

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by vio, Mar 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vio

vio Getting there

Guys i have a problem with weapons + 20 skills
    In elyos i am a templar and i have 3 weapons + 20
    And 3 skills .
    Ok but wend i use the greatsword i have the skill open but from sword and sheild i dont have open
    .But in Asmodian Templat if i use greatsword i can use skill from sword and sheild or if i use sword and sheild i can use Greatsword skill

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G935F folosind Tapatalk

2. vio

vio Getting there

Oh is ok now i relog 2 time and is ok.now bugg

3. Purell

Purell - Forum Legend

The way it is on your Elyos, is the way it's supposed to be. On Asmodian it's a rare bug. You're only able to either use the greatsword +20 skill, or the sword/shield +20 skill. Not both, even though you got both weapons equipped. Whatever weapon is first on your character profile and visible on your character, that weapon's skill you'll be able to use. Let's say you got your greatsword first, and the sword/shield second. Then you can only use the +20 skill from the greatsword. It's only when you switch weapons and switch to sword/shield, so you got your sword/shield first and greatsword second, you can use the +20 skills from the sword and shield as well.

4. vio

vio Getting there

Ok thx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.