1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Webshop suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by yorouichi, Mar 18, 2019.

1. yorouichi

yorouichi Proficient

Would like to make a suggestion regarding the consumable items in webshop. Specifically for the "Transparent Transformation Scroll" or the "Manastone Fastener" or other consumables. Would be best if you can have it that you can have an option to multiply the quantity and purchase it. Rather than having to purchase the item repeatedly.
    I for one would like to purchase Transparent Transformation scroll like a thousand of them. But it kinda is hard to buy them 1000 times. :D

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019
  2. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

I will change the amount. I hope I will have some time in the next few days to do this and update the shop with other new items as well. Thanks for your suggestion!

yorouichi likes this.
  3. yorouichi

yorouichi Proficient

Thank you for accommodating! :) And by the way, a little off topic though. Just wondering where the server is located. I'm from PH and having a hard time looking for the best Battleping server to connect to for best results. TYI. :)

4. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

Arizona, USA.