1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement Website Item Enchantment

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Lautaro, Oct 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smokingguns

Smokingguns Getting there

Jesus Christ. I am getting a migraine just by reading some of the posts here. R.I.P English.
    @All whiners
    Stop whining. No one is forcing you all to play or pay credits. The credit system for enchanting is a blessing to you all. You should be grateful for having a chance to enjoy +20 Boundless items at a price while normally you will need at least a year of 12 hours / day gameplay to get a piece and make it +20 on retail. At least on Gamez, you have a chance to get it and make it +20 for just 7k credits.
    @Grrr says something about removing the item destruction restriction.
    And what if they did? Would the server see a massive leap in players? Nope, It will always be 60-70. Albeit with an occasional influx of newbies who would test the waters, have fun for a while and leave.
    (Like visiting Amsterdam. No one stays there forever.)
    And if they don't, would you stop playing on GA? Nope. You will keep playing till you have better things to do. so will the 60-70.
    This is what a private server is. Easier game for cash. I
    Now instead of appreciating what you are getting, each one here complains in the worst possible way one could destroy the English language and tops it off by saying, 'Server will die'.

There is no other private server out there who offers Boundless gears this easy and with a population as high as Gamez'. NONE.

Just have fun and donate if you can.

2. ~VilletteSonia~

~VilletteSonia~ Forum Troll

You people argue with arbiter vs SEED vs BL and I'm stuck with Custodian Set and Sauron Commander weaps and shield(cwl)(cry)

Noyah likes this.
  3. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Nope, but NOT increasing the price of armor from 2k to 3.5k (7 with +20 and 11.5k with manatones) and accessories from 1k to 3.5k would have prevented some of the people from leaving. It's getting harder and harder to keep up with the gear grind when shit like this happens. And at the end of the day, who the fuck is gonna come here and dish out 1000$ to gear one character when they can buy a geared retail account for 150$? Way more people and almost everything works fine.

Nope, but i was planning on returning and i had gotten barely enough credits to update my main with the latest shit. Turns out i need another 30k for manastones and now 17.5k for the enchants.
    Now tho? Not a chance.

Yeah you're right..... there's another one with tripple the population and easier access to boundless.

And guess what? That's exactly what it's doing. 60/70 per race now, 100/130 in late 4.8, 300+ in 4.0 and going waaay back when siel actually had a queue and lumiel was made for the people who couldn't even get in the main server. No, they didn't all leave simply cause of the shop, but it is one of the factors that drives people out and prevents new ones from coming here.

Honestly, how the fuck can anyone defend a 1000$ price tag for a fucking private server

Kyungmi, publinext, Yankes and 7 others like this.
  4. Gilldartz

Gilldartz H¥þε.

5. Erzzascarletts

Erzzascarletts Proficient

Provenance spear weapon
    can be enchanted if the item is not equipted?
    just asking!

6. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

The server is indeed dying. I've been in the times where 4.0 is released, the server can keep up to ATLEAST THREE PVP SPOTS ACTIVE ALL AT THE SAME TIME. Between Tiamat's Eye, Katalam, Danaria and Heiron and now the server can't even keep PvP in Heiron for a straight 8 hours!

Kyungmi likes this.
  7. Barderx

Barderx LIFE MUST BE GOOD!

BL IS NO DESTROY IF ME TRY ENCHAMENT?

8. Barderx

Barderx LIFE MUST BE GOOD!

LOL CANT BUY CREDITS :/ WAA

9. xHak123x

xHak123x Getting there

3.5k credit per piece =good
    3.5k to enchant 1 piece = I think a reasonable price would be 1k
    1 manastone 750 credit= overprice...beside it not 100% success rate...a more reasonable price would be 6 for 750 credit...
    but since this server likes to jack up everything...my opinions probably wont be heard anyway :(

Kyungmi likes this.
  10. Smokingguns

@Grrr I am amazed you haven't got banned yet by the ban warrior @Illusions or someone else for advertising retail and using the 'f' words. Wonder what secrets you have :rolleyes:

Now coming to your post,
    Since you happen to be praising retail, see if you can get a +20 BL one piece for $150. No, you can't.
    You are talking about $1000 for a +20 BL gear on a private server. If you think its too high or too low, start your own private server and you can be the boss of your business model.
    Are you guys delusional? Do you seriously think even if you spend $2000 on retail you will be able to get half the set? Wake up. You will never get a +20 BL gear on retail . EVER.
    Why? because You are not supposed to get it !

Its an 'hook' that keeps the hard-core gamers hooked on to the game for hours and helps keep the server alive. Don't you think the entire german side of EU gamers will be having +20 BL if all we had to do was spend say even €1500? Heck, the entire omega stones on all the servers of EU combined would be still less than what an average GA player has.

So forget retail. Its IMPOSSIBLE. +20 BL is there on retail only to give an 'illusion' to players to keep them hooked. If it was easy to get, how long do you think you will play aion? 4-6 months max and thats it.

Its a private server and we live in a capitalist world. You can sell your product for whatever the price you want. Let me put it to you in a easier way,

Imagine you want to buy a pair of Nike's latest pair. You would be happy to shell out $200-$400 for a product that is being manufactured for less than 5-10% of its retail price.

You either buy or move to a competitor who offers you a better product for a nominal price or you dont buy at all.

I dont see you standing outside Nike's store and screaming at them that you can get the same type of shoes for $10 or it is offered in china for a low price or that they have to reduce prices.

Now GA is not Nike but you get my point. Haven't you released that after your post with overpriced-manastones and a few months later you get this 'credit' B.S for BL gear.

Since you mentioned, I'll gift you a BL set and full mythic accs if you like on the Lumiel side of 'You know what' if you badly want the 'experience of end game gear and pvp.
    Now dont go around telling others what the 'You know what' is. I dont want low quality idiots and beggars seeping in. I hope they stay on Gamez. Shoot me a PM :)

I just support capitalism and you do too. I am in awe of the genius who brought out this idea. His/Her thought process probably went like "Let's charge credits for manastones, enchantment, pots, teleportations, logins, logout, afks, visiting GA forums and website and then we save the money, become the next Donald Trump, build a wall around the Greenland and ask the Eskimos and snow wolves to pay for it and then become the President of USA in 2 months". and Voila! We know what happenend next...(750 credits for manastones)

Pure Genius at work. A round of applause to YOU who came up with the 'credits for every shit' idea.

@Grrr You are upset now only because you cant afford something that you want to experience.

You have options. Dont shoot up your blood pressure. Relax :). See you on the other side of aion!

(p.s.) Whatever the price for +20 BL is, I am pretty sure GA will have a propulation of 400-500 again.

(Oh lol. just kidding!)

11. hirocyn

hirocyn Getting there

There is a charge for being AFK? lmao..
    VIP member gets 10% discounts

12. Noyah

Noyah sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ɪs ʙᴇsᴛ Forum Legend

If you enchant your boundless through the website it doesnt break- 100% sucsses.

Jessica, Deexee and Snax like this.
  13. Smokingguns

If you didn't get my joke, you deserve to play here.
    Enjoy your 10% discount.:banghead:

14. lara00

lara00 New Member

750 per manastones and not 100% success?:eek:

15. Reducer231

Reducer231 New Member

16. Reducer231

Reducer231 New Member

maybe.. but i hope not :3

17. japinoy

japinoy New Member

im glad i have $ to Burn i dont need to Cry hir cheers (peek)

18. chloexxx

chloexxx Expert

paying 3.5 credits for one piece boundless is worth it if this set will still be the end game gear when 5.3 comes (if we're still here XD)

19. sOuLeAtEr

sOuLeAtEr REtirED

YEah like Dota2

20. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

Not praising retail, it's just the easiest and most valid place to compare things since this is the 2nd most populated pserver, the other one operates differently and the rest are just 5-20 people each.
    Doesn't matter if it's +20 Boundless or SEAD+20/+whatever. The point was that you can get a decent competitively geared account for 150$-250$. And if you can't get +20 bl, then obviously neither can anyone else so it's out of the comparison. Same thing with arbiter and EA a few updates ago. You said it yourself, people are not supposed to get it.
    Here however, 5 - 10 people who are in a group can afford it and that has a massive negative impact on the pvp due to the stat difference. Nobody gives a shit about the governor with EA on retail cuz it's only 1 person (2 per server but you get the idea).

Because the guys who run this place think like that we've been losing people instead of having new and more ways to attract new players, gg.

Barely applies for potential new players coming here. They want something and they see a place offering a version of it which is bad quality and overpriced. Why would they buy it?
    As for evereyone else - most are still here because of friends or because they've invested too much time, effort and/or money to simply pack their shit and leave. In that case it's closer to compare it to having your electricity tax trippled or quadrupled just cause. Sure you CAN live without it, but then you're miserable and everything's shit. (the part where you're running some old ass set and every glue sniffing retard with BL+20 just 3 shots you while taking no damage).

Ain't no lumiel in the place i was talking about, guess that makes it 3 servers with available end-game gear and high population, huh? I got gear there, it's just too modded for my taste and i would have prefered to come back and play aion here. Guess i'll just be the guy who won't "buy the product".

I was upset cause i was saving up credits since 4.0 and was anticipating 4.9 or 5.0 (most old staff members know how much i pestered them about release date of 4.9 which we ended up skipping) to finally catch up with the gear grind and not be in obsolete gear.
    Not only that, i was upset about having to pay an extremely high price for things which were free till recently and have no logic of being locked behind in the webshop.
    At this point i guess i should have seen it coming way back when they upped the price of "latest gear" with 500 credits for NCC way back in 2.7, just didn't expect it to get so bad and for so many things.
    Maybe if gamez exists around 6.0 - 6.5 and has a population of 30 active players they'll put a subscription fee to it.
    Oh well, fuck it.

Caitllyn and Shiyori like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.