1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

What's the point of FFA teaming rule?

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by piMike, Jan 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. piMike

piMike Proficient

After the rule applied, people started doing dirty things as usual. Okay yes they aren't teaming up anymore, but they will always kill the target they wanted and then they kill each other. and that was not the worst, the worst thing was for example: After they killed the target they wanted, lets say a templar and a songweaver. The songweaver will do some attacks on the templar, or the other way around, and then they will just run away to opposite direction after a sleep or a pull, pretending that they don't wanna fight each other. It will end up like they were never teaming, but then you will never actually see them killing each other or chase at all. I bet the majority of the real solo player in FFA know what I'm talking about after they been through a few death to the same people, and know the people who are doing these things. So in the end, the people who were teaming, are still " Teaming". It made it even worse to apply the rule coz now without friends you can never get a fair fight in FFA no more.

Witch, Louy and Stabbalot like this.
  2. Meanz

Meanz Tonight, we CHILL in Hell! Forum Legend

I suppose what you're saying makes sense, but you should also know there isn't much of a way to avoid it.

Keeping in mind you can't really prove if they're running away due to low MP or CDs or cause they have teamed up and so on. It is what it is. Best you can do is deal with it lol.

Kyungmi likes this.
  3. piMike

piMike Proficient

I know, I doubt there will be a rule to deal with people like this, just wanna express the fucked up feeling about it.

4. Meanz

Welcome to gamez. =p That feeling never shakes off lol

5. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

It's still better than constant teaming for an hour straight by a bunch of retards. I understand not wanting to attack friends or legion mates while in FFA however that doesn't mean you should go around helping them kill every target. When I see someone that I would rather not kill I just head to another section of the map. That or I will not attack their targets until I can move to another area. However not many people if any play like I do. I think ultimately the rule helps cut back on it the rest is up to the players to make conscious choices for better pvp for all.

6. Invento

Invento Getting there

Try to understand that games have that kind of situation . what if you and youre find enter FFA and met , would you kill him/her , definitely not . and thats the reason why they dont kill each other and aim for someone . IM JUST SAYING FRIENDSHIP IS TREASURE :D

7. piMike

piMike Proficient

That's exactly what I am doing for my friends. No matter what happens if you don't involve, it will never be a teaming. Being friends isnt an excuse for you two out number others just because u guys happen to be in the same place, which sometimes they just go to the place on purpose to put up the team up drama.

8. Glory

Glory Loneliness Forum Legend

Yep friendship is treasure. But you can join in MIX if you want to do pvp with your friend. FFA is all against all, I think the ffa is a bit better now.

seantex likes this.
  9. Invento

Invento Getting there

Mix now is like lumiel , small popu . FFA is siel , Hii popu . thats why they prefer to join FFa And some Ap

10. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

There should be a rule allowing cloth only to gang up in FFA seen as templar/glads/sin/rangers always love to gang up on us.

I seen 4 plates fighting each other in FFA and as soon as they seen me (on my cloth class) they stopped attacking each other and went 1 vs 4 against me!

Can't report them seen as it's not technically 'teaming' and they run opposite directions to avoid getting busted!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
    seantex, CoMmAnD, Louy and 3 others like this.
  11. Purplecute

Purplecute New Member

If you cannot follow the rules that means you are _____________:rolleyes:. It so simple. Do not show to the people that you are coward bullies and afraid to facing opponent 1 on 1 or cannot accept the lose. (General speak):cool:

Cherro likes this.
  12. piMike

piMike Proficient

I mean you can join anything you want, its your right to choose, but play the damn game fairly. If you have friends in there, do something like Vesiinabox said, and not purposely team in a shady way.

13. Stabbalot

Stabbalot ♣ Nudist ~ ♣ ~ Unknown ♣ Forum Legend

Only solution. Record it... If they are teaming in such a matter then just catch Em at it a few times on vid and report it! I'm sure that if it's same ppl doing the same thing they won't have a way out of it and get the temp ban and so on.

My motto: IF IT'S RED IT'S DEAD! FRIEND BROTHER GIRLFRIEND DOES NOT MATTER!

REMEMBER!!!! IF YOU ARE RED THEN YOU ARE DEAD OR GOING TO BE :D MAYBE... :3
    Much love!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2015
  14. Meanz

Mix low populated? You mean groups running around killing solo players right xD cuz thats what happens in there lol

vesiinabox likes this.
  15. Cherro

Cherro Nightmare Forum Legend

Friendship is treasure? What kind of frendship will end cause you killed each other in a battleground designed for that?
    Rule created to keep the sense of a free for all battleground.
    Yes. Gathering the proof of teaming is hard. But you just need to think a little bit to figure out a very easy way to do it.
    Example. Go sin

DarkestNight, Louy, Stabbalot and 3 others like this.
  16. cocosul

cocosul Guest

best thing u can do right now in ffa....is to change the Fighter names to real names...so will be more clear who s teaming. i also not killing few ppls in ffa' but dont stuck with em whole ffa...i go on my way and they do the same. but here are few ppls...same ppls which allways do same shlt. happen to me in a day to see an amazing 6 templars group in ffa ganking every thing around ....u know full pulls=dead:D but making the names normals in FFA will solve a part of problem. this is the main reason why ppls teaming/hacking and shlts...bcs u can t see their names. FFA was cool for long time....but not anymore:(((((

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2015
    Cherro, Louy and Glory like this.
  17. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

That's because cloth users deserve to die horrible deaths. :^)

Ethereal, Ollo, tobi and 2 others like this.
  18. Stabbalot

Stabbalot ♣ Nudist ~ ♣ ~ Unknown ♣ Forum Legend

omg i soo agree! But i rather all TEMPS BURN IN HELL :D

Dementa likes this.
  19. Kessie

Kessie alis volat propriis Forum Legend

Totally agree on it. Discrimination ! D;
    To be honest this 'rule' does not really apply to songweavers and other mage classes since either ways we get teamed up the most even if it is not intentional. Only thing that changed is now you have to face them all alone but the teaming is still present.

How could you just..

Witch and Dementa like this.
  20. cocosul

cocosul Guest

it s the only way to live ... kill cloth !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.