1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

whats wrong with this game

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by CatalinMode, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CatalinMode

CatalinMode New Member

what is happening with the game? bugs and bugs, spending hours to make a quest and at the end , it doesent work, tried to make armoursmith high lvl, guess what, bugged, nobody talks with each other, millions of types of medals , you dont even know where the npc is to redeem, cause you dont have a database, and aion ofificial npc location is different then yours. 10 credit per vote and you need 3500 credits for just one item from a set? and IS instance, you have a cool down period , waited for like hours, and when i was happy the cd was gone portal is closed. i mean come on , i stayed to dowload 35gb for this, very dissapointed, i used to like gamez aion back in the day, my only chance to play this game is for me to talk to a gm and for him to show me all the `special` npc, to say so, and to explain what quest work and what quest doesent, but im pretty sure they dont know either , very bad server , fun game, but lots of bugs. people wont help each other if you ask something, and so on.

im staying now , starring at the laptop, cause is wery borring to not do nothing, and will shut down the game, i dont find the right words to say how disapointed i am because of those problems

Praxa likes this.
  2. Louy

Louy ʍѳɴʂ†ɛʀ Forum Legend

Hmmm, Hi there bro, and welcome back if you just returned to the server after years without play.
    First of, I would like to say that if you have questions, suggestions, feel free to send a PM to one of the Staff Members here on forum, or if you check online using the .gmlist command, you will see if a GM is online to assist / hear you.
    Well, we have, in fact, a lot of bugs, but as a private server, we also have features to help the players to farm / equip theirselves faster than the normal way.
    The Instance special rifts are one of them, would be the same way or even worse if the players had to make IS using the original portals... sometimes the portal is not there, but it's not a big deal, there are other instance portals to farm AP and medals.
    About the Aiondatabase website, it's working perfectly fine, I do agree that there's more than one location to most of the NPCs, but all you have to do is type in game "/where (NPC name)" till it shows the location in the map :)

Some questions you may have can be simply answered if you take a look into our guide section here :) There's a lot of good content to be checked.
    Once again, Don't hesitate to PM a Staff member to ask for help, we will reply as soon as possible if you need.

Have a good game.

Aza, Zamarah, crystalize and 4 others like this.
  3. Luff

Luff - ᴛʜᴇ ғɪᴢᴢ - Forum Legend

First of all most of your complaints is about the game itself and not even the changes the server has made so that the game is far easier than the official/retail. Bugs are apart of anything and nothing is perfect but at the same time reporting whatever you find is faulty helps us help make the server better and more pleasant.

You mention talk about many medals and so forth, but that is a part of the game, it takes time to earn different things and every other player including myself understands this and in its entirety that is a part of actually playing the game. If you start now and 10 mins later you're full geared, etc that would be increasingly boring, the voting system is set up to help keep the server atop lists so that others will find it, the reward from voting is from the generosity of the admins. The best and only quick way to earn webshop items is by donating or trading other in-game valuables to others who donate and/or has obtain the items you are in seek of previously.

The admin himself @Lautaro has even had a recent give away with was amazing, and had a promotion on voting being tripled and doubled since august 1st and it is still going on even right now. There is also the lottery people do join and win credits from, there are in-game events , forum events, that give credit and awesome prizes, such as this one Creative Mess

I won't say that the game isn't a bit of a challenge, but which game isn't ? Compared to retail , this is cake wake and easy peasy hand-outs. You can acquire items so much faster to even make your own in-game gear and even make valuables that you can sell for credit items that other 'lazy' people refuse to do and/or make.

You just need to ask around what you can do to help you get items faster instead of complaining which only pushes away people from even wanting to assist you because of the aura you give off, when they themselves try their hardest and have accomplished and gone beyond. I personally know players who have never donated, not because they don't want to, but because they don't have the $$ to donate, yet they are just as geared as any other donator in the game.

How is this so? They play the game.

In addition, check the guides section for any help you may need or feel free to PM me and I will give you the same assistance and advice that I have given other newcomers who are now geared themselves.

4. CatalinMode

CatalinMode New Member

i perfectly understand, i love the game, is so complex. And keeps me busy in my days off from work, however, because of my gear, i get kicked from instances, most of the times, so i just stay in sanctum , waiting for a group to take me with them, witch sucks to be onest :( trying to find some active players and join a good legion in order to find some help but that too proves dificult :/

Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
  5. Luff

Honestly and speaking from researched proof, you would be better off starting out fresh as a Asmodian, they seem to care more about newcomers and would take anyone as long as they follow instructions and do their part and have a good time playing together. Don't get me wrong, there are helpful Elyos, but the race is scarce and they seem to just want to get things with the least amount of hassle.

Loki likes this.
  6. CatalinMode

CatalinMode New Member

might do just that, tho i never played as an asmodian, i will give it a try

dungies and Luff like this.
  7. CatalinMode

CatalinMode New Member

wow. im sticking to my impresion , server sucks ... after another week of playing , is opened, tried to make an aliiance to enter instance, but max people to join was 8 , not a chance to do it, i cant do pvp since i dont have the items , the other players who have good items, do only pvp all day long not helping newer players, you cant do quests since you dont want to loose 30 minutes and see that final step of quest has a bug, cannot do armoursmith lvl higher cause its bugged, armoursmith lvl bugged, so what are you suposed to do ? im playing the original game as well, and at least there im busy making quests and stuff, but here, i can stay all day long in sanctum waiting for other players, i find maximum of 10 players, and 8 are doing pvp. thats all they do. even if you do an event, at a random time, that means i have to stay ingame all the time. but what am i suposed do to in waiting for the event? i have nothing do to. i did a char on asmo , guess what, the first mision to lvl up , is bugged, so what the hell? make this server like it was, fun and with comunicating people, helping each other. i mean i needed 2 more players for an instance, all the people where telling me to fuck off cause they do pvp. i need better items and its impossible to have it:/

8. Luff

Seems like you expect people to just always jump to help you there buddy. Last I checked playing a MMORPG game solo-dolo never works out well unless you're willing to do all on your own and throw some money at it as well. However, making friends is the way to play ANY MMORPG because alone it WILL suck I can guarantee you that 110% and that's widely known to every gamer that liveth on the face of the planet. So, instead of blaming the server and saying it sucks, ask yourself, "Am I going about this the right way?" And honestly? If you had come on here and asked for help, a legion to join, etc (and I 've seen this done before) people would jump at it and actually help you due to being respectful and honest that you do need help instead of complaining, no one wants to help a person that does nothing but complain because they're most times annoyed by that.

As for the whole finding it hard to find people to do instances, (Infinity shard in particular) it depends on the time you want to do it, because a majority of the server is made up of players from the Philippines and they're on at certain times which might not correlate to when you're online so you may want to check that out as well. But I'm going to do you a favor, since you play on the Elyos side, shoot me a PM, hold the disrespect to the server and it's players, and I'll see if I can help you get started off.

I hope you have spent the time to read the guides and so forth, which in themselves, are a huge help as well.

Good luck.

Mae, Tesseract and Kessie like this.
  9. OverLord

OverLord Search and Destroy

yeah dude asmo side is much more friendly to new players than ely :p

10. mistereo

mistereo Proficient

everything is fvking ruined

11. mckiko

mckiko kiki is the name of the game

i'm asmodian, since 2.5 version.. i'm friendly but i'm not entertaining beggars :D sorry

12. QueenKrulcifer

QueenKrulcifer Carve your path , Don't Trace others.

Im an elyos but i agree with u guys . Only few elyos are good. U cant feel the spirit of Raiding since most of the ely people are afraid to die -_- i admit it we sux .

Obyzz likes this.
  13. Thatquick

Thatquick Quirkless

many ely are good but most of all zerge while in asmo most good player play solo (y)

Obyzz likes this.
  14. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

I've read all posts here by Game masters not one mentioned about ur problem with crafting. You dont have to do any quests to upgrade your armorsmithing from 99 to 100 or 199 to 200. You just need kinah and talk to the master and click the obvious option that says what you need to do. And if you are trying to upgrade your crafting, its better to create a new character, they have all the crafting professions and tapping skills at maximum.
    I do not disagree but I still keep playing because of my friend @Noyah . that's what you just have to find here, a good friend. its hard though because this realization you have is partly because people in it sucks too. its easier if u just invite someone u already know who can play with u
    you cant expect players to be good people, even the staff dont get paid to help. just ask them, but im doubtful if they could help you. most of them are just like the players. try @lisveth shes the best that can help shes also the head game master
    being online and not doing anything earns you kinah on OTE feature on the server's website so ur not really doing nothing, ur farming kinah. and kinah will be important in the upcoming update since u need it for enchanting ur equipment
    there are ingame events u can access via a portal/vortex/rift whatevs that spawns in both race's capital region (sanctum, pandaemonium) u can join those, tell me if u want to know the schedule

lisveth, wolfik332 and Noyah like this.
  15. Kulasmith

Kulasmith Proficient

Friend ,I think you need more patience and after a few monthes of playing I believe u will get full of set with sea, just like i did .And now after one years of playing I full of mythic pvp set. Also I had a good time.It's worth your while. If you and me have a little fate , I never refuse to give one a helping hand if I have sufficient time .Well ,maybe you could try todo some change the way of thinking for playing game.

Luff likes this.
  16. Disitastlito

Disitastlito Getting there

completly wrong :D , asmos side make nice pts , and play a little bit better in a group, but they sucks against a good ely player solo , even the best pvpers asmos

hmm now to topic

i think you are angry cause u cant get all that u want in the first day playing the game, and like other people say obiusly there are bugs in the game, but that doesnt stop you to make nice pvp after a time farming your gear.first of all you shouldnt be in sanctum / pande wasting your time , waiting instance or people, you can start to farm scrolls/ potions that now a days is well rewarded casue there are alot of lazy people, bundles of items can help you alot to earn credits items or CM to buy and make mythical gear easier. it will be alot of work but it has its rewards.

just stop to cry and complain about everything and you notice that you progress faster

Last edited: Aug 18, 2016
  17. Grewpain

Grewpain Proficient

IS is not the sole source of PvE gears, I, myself had been in the situation. I just got back after years of not playing and guess what? Im rolling the minimum requirement set for PvP which is Custodian Set and yes, I'm on the Elyos side. Since you have played the retail I assume you knew the turn arounds and tricks of the game, though I don't but I still manage to cope up. With lowbie gears I tend to farm Modor's/Lunatic set at Heiron/Beluslan, I don't mind getting zerged or killed since its a part of the game, you just need a few boxes to get you geared up plus you'll have the bonus of Tempering Stones and Plumes which can be sold at the Auction. Selling plumes at the auction helped me a lot, I got the chance to buy Godstones and Composite manastones. After that PvE set farming I went straight at doing IS, ROC, RB and other instances since I can already deal damage. In cases that people aren't inviting me for certain instances since I'm using a DPS role I tend to switch to cleric/chanter, easy party, with that you can easily farm AP. During this I keep on voting to gain credits and at my 500th credit I bought a Amplification Stone at the webshop and traded it for Ceramium Medals, 1k medals to be exact. With the 4m ++ AP that I farmed from the instances, the 1k CM from the Ampli Stones and the Godstones/Manastones from farming Plumes I was able to come up with a Custodian Set + Weapon plus +5 Discordant Accessories from the Bloodmark given by those instances and the Tempering Stones I have farmed.

P.S. I just found out the purification system, I would also suggest you that each time you complete an instance convert you exp to purified essence. :D

P.P.S. I've been back in the game for around 2 weeks.

"Diskarte" that's how we call it in Filipino. You need a lot of it.

Homataru and Tesseract like this.
  18. Homataru

Homataru XxTheOtakuPrincessxX

You have screenshots??? im a bit ccurious ..:eek::eek::eek:

AsunaYuuki likes this.
  19. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

Totaly agree :)

20. CatalinMode

CatalinMode New Member

Its quite odd, i mean i understand people who maxed out at items and lvl , are happy to play this game for pvp , but how about the new players , what does the team does about them? To at least have a chance when they met people from the other race in their jurney to lvl up and boost skills ? Thats the problem with the server , you could have tons of players if someone will look into that, i had coleagues from work who stoped playing just because of this problem as well :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.