1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

When you start the game, buttons and text boxes are deactivated

Discussion in 'Problems' started by armasgash, Jan 19, 2020.

1. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

When you start the game when you enter the username and password, the text boxes and buttons are deactivated. Attention: the game is not frozen, only the initial menu buttons stop working within a few seconds.
    In other attempts the cursor appears in the part of entering the username and password, but if I wait a few more seconds, it stops appearing and it is as if everything were animated. Any ideas about it?
    The game worked perfectly in the previous version on this computer. It has all the C ++ from the 2005 version to the 2015 version, 4GB of RAM and a good graphics accelerator. regards

2. amsyah

amsyah Banned

wait until 15-30 min and try to login again . i have done like this and then the game will be normally as usual

3. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

Thanks for your answer friend. The interesting thing is that it never happened to my sister, the game works perfectly and we both have the same configurations, operating system versions and we both played the previous version without problems.
    Anyway I will do what you tell me and test if it works. regards

amsyah likes this.
  4. armasgash

armasgash Getting there

I already found the cause of the problem. They can close. Thanks