1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Wish for Dungeons and Raids? PLEASE

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by PepeXav, Oct 28, 2019.

1. PepeXav

PepeXav New Member

I know a lot of people have said this before. But I'm wondering why it hasn't been done yet. Is it because the game is too far ahead in terms of development? Is it because you're not allowed to modify the retail version that much? It would make the game so much more enjoyable for everyone, wether they're solo players, or members of a massive guild, it would render everybody's experience of the mid/late game so much better. If you read this developers, please give me an honest answer of why it hasnt been done and/or will it ever happen? @Carl

Last edited: Oct 28, 2019
  2. Razzor03

Razzor03 New Member

Yea Dungeon would be a really good and nice thing to keep Players or to get more Players. Since this Game is always the same grinding over and over , Uping Gear/Weapons success or not if not, back to grind over and oveeeeeeeeeeeeeeer... This is the reason why peoples leave or get`s boored really fast. So it would actually help alot. Peoples have to do something new not always the same thing over and over.

PepeXav likes this.
  3. PepeXav

PepeXav New Member

yeah dude i agree so muchh. The player base has decreased so much over the past year it's actually become laughable. Severs used to be HELLA CROWDED and now you can barely do some of the world bosses sometime. Something brand new is required to keep the game fresh and the player base happy.