1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Resolved Wizard: Summoned companions disappear (Arne/Marg)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Tyrant, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Tyrant

Tyrant New Member

Bug Name:
    Wizard: Summoned companions disappear (Arne/Marg)
    Bug Description:
    Summoned companions/keepers Arne / Marg disappear (or become invisible) after using another awakened skill (in this instance; 'Aqua Jail Explosion IV' with 'Flow: Arne's Stream' active). The summoned companion, be it Arne or Marg, disappears as is intended, but does not re-appear (or becomes invisble) after referenced skill has been executed.
    EDIT: Re-using summon skill after companion has "turned invisible" has no effect, but skill cooldown is applied. So this most likely means that the companion is dismissed while being "invisible". Using summon skill a third time works normally = companion appears/spawns normally.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    Summon Arne or Marg ('F' in awakened stance), use (for instance) 'Aqua Jail Explosion' (in my case 'IV', with 'Flow: Arne's Stream' active) by pressing 'Shift' + 'LMB' in awakened stance.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  2. Shredder

Shredder New Member

Did you try to just resummon again?
    Just by hitting F again after the move (This would be a temporary work around until the visuals get fixed.)

3. Tyrant

Tyrant New Member

Re-using summon skill after companion has "turned invisible" has no effect, but skill cooldown is applied. So this most likely means that the companion is dismissed while being "invisible". Using summon skill a third time works normally = companion appears/spawns normally.

4. Shredder

Shredder New Member

That is extremely odd, I am a wizard myself and haven't noticed this issue, I will look for it when I get in the game