1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Yaoi (Social PVE)

Discussion in 'Black Desert Guild Hall' started by Kohagura, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Kohagura

Kohagura New Member

I started this as a small clan for friends, but we're open to meeting new people to play with in-game. We mostly hanging out (usually in Calpheon), or do quests/fighting monsters. I'd be open to role play in town as well, if anyone else is interested.
    We usually are online in the daytime in CST, but there's no requirement.

What to expect in guild chat: Mostly just casual chit-chat and talk about in-game activities such as housing, game-functions, and quests. There WILL be dirty jokes on a regular basis.

Anyone can join, and the only rule is to follow the in-game rules and respect everyone.
    Although, if the clan is full and more people want to join, we'll remove the least active character, so please do login and chat to be seen as active. If you become active again, you can always join again.

Add me in-game, and send an in-game mail, if you're interested: Yaoi (Family Name: Yaoi)

Last edited: Oct 5, 2017
    Peach likes this.
  2. Isobel

Isobel New Member

I did pm you several times asking whether or not Yaoi was still recruiting and gained no reply. Guess you were afk?

3. Kohagura

Kohagura New Member

Ah, most likely... I think it'd be best to add me to your friends list or mail me, since that gives a notification.

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello I was just wondering if you are still playing and if the Guild is still active and looking for more new players?

5. Kohagura

Kohagura New Member

Hi. I am sorry but, the two of us have not been playing much at all lately. >.< I could still invite you if you wanted, but as there were only two of us in the guild so far, and we've both stopped playing, it would be essentially empty and just a cosmetic title.

loboram likes this.
  6. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Thank you for you honest and quick answer :)

7. Kohagura

Kohagura New Member

No problem.