1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

You cannot expand your Storage any more

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by ShadoweCZ, Sep 29, 2020.

1. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

Bug Name:
    You cannot expand your Storage any more
    Bug Description:
    Hello,
    i have possibly game breaking problem with the housing, especialy in Valencia City ..
    as its understandable, i have maxed out P2W storage space in Valencia but that brings problem that only ocured after odilita update ... YOU COULD GET STORAGE HOUSES EVEN WITH MAXED STORAGE SPACE BEFORE

certain houses have ONLY storage/residence options

now you cannot get Storage houses if your storage is maxed out, and i cannot use Residence because i already have my 5 residences limit in key cities that i use for cooking/alchemy or just for rank house 1 benefits .. . (investment banks that give hunderds of milions / week so im not gona abandon that)

this creates unsolvable problem where you CANNOT get thru those buildings to get the end of the line workshops (like jewelers, tool workshops, etc..)

examples:
    1) Valenci City 15 .. .if want to get 15-5 1F, i need to go thru 15-3 1F that only has storage/residence thus making this house unobtainable for me
    2) Even worse example, the only manos jeweler workshop in Valencia City is in 2-6, but 2-5 rm1 is blocking it in the same way
    3) Valencia City 14-4 blocked by 14-3 1f
    How to reproduce/proof:
    max your storage space in Valencia City
    have 5 residences anywhere
    try to get house 15-5 1F

2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

its not game breaking bug, its how BDO work :) just buy house manually with anoher type and it will unlock u other stages.
    Yes sometime u need chose another house to be residence if no other way.

3. ShadoweCZ

ShadoweCZ Loner by choice

this means i need to have 4 residences in VALENCIA which is BS at best
    and it didnt worked this stupidly until Odilita update
    AND THERE ARE NO OTHER TYPES just the ones that i cant buy, this basicly means im cut off of manos jeweler which is fking unfair, like i pay to get features of city to be blocked for me or wtf ?

OK question is there way to remove Valencia storage slots from me ?? so i can use those STORAGE building and i dont get blocked ?
    or is there any way for gamez team to remove the residence limit OR this storage restriction ??

4. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

this stupidly it work cuz it how it designed on bdo man. we here fix bugs, if some mechanic work intended retail like then we cant fix it.