1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

< Z e r g e D > Legion New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Shelo, Jan 7, 2016.

1. Shelo

Shelo 无精打彩无精打彩 Forum Legend

[​IMG]
    HELLO!

Z e r g e D is recruiting active players, with atleast PVP gears and have experience in group or solo PvP..
    A Legion fun and dedicated.
    Players who work strategically together while still being able to hold their own.
    We are not so "picky" about inviting new members as long as they can easily follow the instructions (on PvP),
    all we need is to learn how to follow and listen whoever leading you while we on PVP.
    We base our ideals around friendship and communication, and we treat our members as a "Family".
    We are all...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As i aware of making a legion rules and guidelines for being a good and well organize legion in the future, here are some rules and guidelines to apply and consider as a GamezAion players and a one of the ZergeD Legion Members.

Some Rule as follow below, and must read it carefully and understand very well:
    [​IMG]
    • Hacking is not allowed.
    • Respect all players .
    • No abusing, accusing and/or threatening members, or any other players on the server.
    • If someone has been involved on what ive mention above, ZergeD members are requested to speak to Officers, Deputies or even the Brigade General of the Legion. In this case all will be investigated and that appropriate actions can be taken.
    • Avoid yelling or swearing in a disturbing matter.
    • Do not say inappropriate words on any other legions, let them say what they wanted to say about our legion. And ignore them.
    • We are kind enough to help and share some items, but dont abuse it, for short No begging nor legion hopping.
    • Cooperation is required. Deputies and cents must cooperate on any events, group raids, quests, boss hunting or any activities in the legion.
    [​IMG]
    Here are some few guidelines of what we expect and what you can be expected as a ZERGED LEGION MEMBERS:

As a member of ZERGED LEGION, what can we expect from the legion?
    • Fun and cheerful company in general questing, PVP and Sieges as well.
    • Raiding as a team.

What we as a legion expects from you as a member?
    • Friendly,
    • Loyal
    • Be a good ambassador for the legion by behaving appropriately in the game – this is especially important when playing with non-legion members
    • Keep updated about what's going on in the legion by cooperating from other members since you guys some dont have forum account.
    • Help out the best you can and you will find that others will be willing to help YOU out too, this will make questing as well as PVP'ing and instances become much more fun for you and the others.
    • Respect others by showing up to events you have signed up for, or notify our party members/Team Leader in good time that you are not going to make it
    • Remember that Aion is a GAME and that the main reason for playing it is to have a good time and get some relaxation. Don't take failures in quests or instances too hard. It takes time to learn how to beat those asmos sometimes. Be in a good company of others – which with some patience will help you develop better and better game strategies.
    •And the most important is, HAVE FUN

Never forget it, we are a team! We are a Guild! We are One! We Are Family! with a difference, one that believes that having fun and taking on the challenges and making FRIENDSHIP is our priority, the main and number one.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Legion Status: ACTIVE

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
    Jaycee, Daniel, warkye_tgp1 and 12 others like this.
  2. Chiharu

Chiharu Proficient

The Best Legion

3. Nehal

Nehal Ancient Halloweed Forum Legend

Bump bump for our legion

4. Qty

Qty ⬛SPIRITMASTER⬛

We need more People :D.

Germsxz likes this.
  5. tgc_58

tgc_58 New Member

go zerged!

6. kickout

kickout New Member

HELLO!

Z e r g e D is recruiting active players, with atleast PVP gears and have experience in group or solo PvP..
    A Legion fun and dedicated.
    Players who work strategically together while still being able to hold their own.
    We are not so "picky" about inviting new members as long as they can easily follow the instructions (on PvP),
    all we need is to learn how to follow and listen whoever leading you while we on PVP.
    We base our ideals around friendship and communication, and we treat our members as a "Family".
    We are all...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As i aware of making a legion rules and guidelines for being a good and well organize legion in the future, here are some rules and guidelines to apply and consider as a GamezAion players and a one of the ZergeD Legion Members.

Some Rule as follow below, and must read it carefully and understand very well:
    [​IMG]
    • Hacking is not allowed.
    • Respect all players .
    • No abusing, accusing and/or threatening members, or any other players on the server.
    • If someone has been involved on what ive mention above, ZergeD members are requested to speak to Officers, Deputies or even the Brigade General of the Legion. In this case all will be investigated and that appropriate actions can be taken.
    • Avoid yelling or swearing in a disturbing matter.
    • Do not say inappropriate words on any other legions, let them say what they wanted to say about our legion. And ignore them.
    • We are kind enough to help and share some items, but dont abuse it, for short No begging nor legion hopping.
    • Cooperation is required. Deputies and cents must cooperate on any events, group raids, quests, boss hunting or any activities in the legion.
    [​IMG]
    Here are some few guidelines of what we expect and what you can be expected as a ZERGED LEGION MEMBERS:

As a member of ZERGED LEGION, what can we expect from the legion?
    • Fun and cheerful company in general questing, PVP and Sieges as well.
    • Raiding as a team.

What we as a legion expects from you as a member?
    • Friendly,
    • Loyal
    • Be a good ambassador for the legion by behaving appropriately in the game – this is especi​
    Pogi kmi haha

7. kickout

kickout New Member

Im proud bcoz im zerged ;) kickout

Kung ako presidente kunin ko kayo hahhahah

8. Jessica

Jessica Respected Member Forum Legend

yes finally. zerged is back, make those asmos stay in panda where they belong.

Noyah, Germsxz and iHmf like this.
  9. IamPOOR

IamPOOR Getting there

can i join? how to join? I will be online later about 10pm PH time. SW - Aethernote

Germsxz and Nehal like this.
  10. andromaramis

andromaramis New Member

go zerged :cool::cool:

11. cocosul

cocosul Guest

• Hacking is not allowed. = Kickout pro^^

12. iHmf

iHmf FORTIS FORTUNA ADIUVIO

ohhh.. Really ?? Jahaha

13. Zorah

Zorah Legendary

Hahaha xD im also deputy of ZergeD but my acc is ban.. but it doesn't matter haha ZergeD orayt..

14. cocosul

cocosul Guest

OHH a ban of a deputy, cool bro'

Zannova likes this.
  15. Zorah

Zorah Legendary

Haha IGN : Orimura .

16. cocosul

cocosul Guest

yesh i know! gl on next account!

17. Zorah

Zorah Legendary

Hahaha xD ill be back soon. :3

18. Nehal

Nehal Ancient Halloweed Forum Legend

It's been a while that i dont play aion and now i forgot my killing combos and .i think i need to improve my skills again to training dummy . work & be a students is crazy ! . Anyway i'll be online 6pm to 10pm only! Look for deputy or cent to invite to those who want to join
    Your love ,Nehal --> Rey
    Have fun fellas dont let the BG down Be humble be respectful coz i love you all .
    Time check 11:55pm US california time .
    Goodnight

IamPOOR likes this.
  19. Zorah

Zorah Legendary

Haha gl on your killing combos :3

20. Zorah

Zorah Legendary

Bumb :3 :3 :3