1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

True story bro~

Discussion in 'Old Threads' started by Frenemy, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Jealous of what? There is nothing to be jealous about. Some people just manage to do some things better than the others.

2. dralexz

dralexz Getting there

im not pointing on you about the jealousy part X_X.... the haters are the one who is jelly

3. jesseneth

jesseneth Smokin' - Drinkin'

just made me LOL.. sorry just have to say it =))

4. Zephroine

Zephroine ~The Sleeping Giant~

Err im asian o: do i look skinny? (You can check my profile)
    Played rugby a few times and yeah it didnt turn out good xD
    But i do know jiujitsu ,judo and a bit of muay thai (still learning,muay) :3

5. tester

tester New Member

I believe this one is Korea. Even Aion is made by Koreans.

6. jj011185

jj011185 (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ © Forum Legend

fail... so you think if it first came out in korea then the game is made in korea?

lol, i wonder where you get your facts, is it based on analytic or just what you know.

7. Awoken

Awoken Expert Forum Legend

Each race, Each country has there own special things/monuments and many more things don't suck it up like China is EVERYTHING trust me. open your eyes and before you talk trash that china is everything.
    we don't even depend on your industry, i'm not saying we are better or anyone is better i'm just saying that you with your almighty talk are not everything ;) every county can name up their things they r good at
    not racist and not judging anyone :) bye

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  8. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

[​IMG]

Media reports, business news and personal research.

9. Zetzwei

Zetzwei Ramen of colors

koreans are great on e-sports though.

10. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Imo - Every country uses the immigrants as cheap working power.

Besides, most of the technological inventions in your house are developed by Asians. xD

11. jj011185

conceptually developed by asians, materialized in US company, then sent to production to asia for cheap labor and then claimed by US.

first statement is true... your second one doesn't have truth to it at all. if you could show me a geographical ratio of patented inventions to prove that asians did invented most of the technologies...

12. Frenemy

Frenemy Banned

Do the Asians who work for Microsoft count? :p

13. jj011185

no, it's because in general microsoft found their talent and made it possible. if you say all microsoft workers are asian then good God!

to tell you honestly i've met asians who worked in our company(bpo) who's just 20years old... in here that's still in college and is equally capable as a full masters degree employee, but it doesn't mean they are more talented it's just because their college starts at 16-18... but the problem are the maturity... you have to baby talk them so they won't get offended... -.- but in terms of innovative community they produce less than what US Engineers does. but it still doesn't mean that US is better... but just because they weren't trained like so, i'm sure 10-20years from now they produce greater results.

like i said, there is no race better at something, only someone better than you at something.

14. Nujabes

Nujabes Well-Known Member

I never met a smart Asian person. I always hear myths and legends about them. The one's I know are ghetto ass club bangers who lacks the ability to have an intellect conversation. But I've seen a few talented ones.

I bet 99% of the people here, are thinking about the oriental Asian like Chinese, Japanese or Koreans,and neglect the other Asians like from Nepal, India, Bangladesh, etc.

15. Hardstyle

Hardstyle ***** Slap Forum Legend

Your so wrong on that. Because people get payed 1 dollar and ALOT of things are made in china and that part of the globe, we are dependend on them. If that structure would fall. This little economic crisis we have in europe and the rest of the globe is absolutely nothing compared to what will happen then.

Personal preference, obviously.

couldnt agree more on that one

He mentioned the word Free. i live in holland, and here u need to pay a roughly 120 euro's a month for insurance, and then when u have something, the first 220 euro's of that bill u need to pay yourself. Everything after that is ensured. Not free whatsoever. They removed alot of medicine out of packages and u need to pay for it now when u also pay the monthly price.

Every country smells money. thats what its all about. and low money is better then no money at all

no country or part of the world is perfect and better then some other part or country

16. dmaxcustom

dmaxcustom Well-Known Member

This is absurd and ignorant... you cant compare an industry thats has 100+ years of vehicle productions, prototypes, racing career, with a less than 10 years old industry of china... maybe the 4th generations of vehicles will be in a higher position to look side by side with european cars...

Hyundai and Kia needed almost 30 years to make cars that are appealing and with a quality to respect... dont say crap like that.

On topic. The main difference of asiatic cultures with western ones is the philosophy they have to face life... I am not saying that this is true n 100% of cases, but they are more disciplined and tend to always find for ways to better themselves. Westerns in face of mistakes and errors almost always point with the finger to someone else, or an external factor that may have been the cause, or being part of the error, while asians look how to improve themselves so the problem dont happen again.

17. lnwpalm111

lnwpalm111 ~Yukisa~

*sigh* people smart and good cuz they work they azz of to receive that achievement* and the fact about Thailand is they produce rice to the world market all over the world stop saying shiit thing about other country.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  18. Tsuuki

Tsuuki Cute Hodge Podge~

If you ask me, this is such a stupid subject. Asians are better at some things and other races are good at other things, but it's not the "best" race. Chinese, Koreans and Japanese kids are usually very good at maths. I know of 2 asians and even though they blow my mind away on how good they are in Maths they have difficulties speaking English. If you put your mind to it, you can become as good as them.

It's just kind of sad though to see people comparing one race to another...

19. mamacita

mamacita Proficient

oh please
    look at pingpong tournaments

20. jj011185

There's badminton also. volleyball. bowling... billiards...

chinesse i think are jack of all trades when it comes to sports...

i played with filipinos on basketball courts some can still dunk but most of them shoot in paints like hell.