1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Please,Don't Accuse All Pinoy!

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Misjems009, Oct 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misjems009

Misjems009 Well-Known Member

I'm pure 100% pinoy and everytime other nations fight with other pinoys,other nations always saying that ALL pinoys are really bad,OP trader or etc.
    I know many pinoys are bad,OP trader or etc. but please don't accuse all pinoys cause when you accuse all pinoys,you don't know that we,pinoys that aren't bad,OP traders or etc. are hurt and it's so hard to fight with other nations cause other nation's eyes. We are so bad!

Please! Don't accuse ALL pinoys!
    :sad:

Thank you very much to those who understands our feelings.
    :pouty:

2. iulian987

iulian987 Retired

I love pinoys.

1 person likes this.
  3. ceamacmac

ceamacmac Proficient

Tagasan ka pla missjims?

4. Nuttela

Nuttela RetiredFromAion

everyone is OP

thats the truth

1 person likes this.
  5. iulian987

iulian987 Retired

thats right honey, thats rite....

2 people like this.
  6. jasper1884

jasper1884 JASZIK

elow ceamacmac so how are you now is your contest been reconsidered?

@topic:Wish they change there perception about pinoy but because of our poor economy intend to put us down but not all foreigners are mean to us but most of them. &_____&

7. Bittersweet

Bittersweet ~ Dust in the Wind.

I understand you. I'm brazilian and we are known as bad players too. I admit, most of us are bad players, bad traders, bad people and can't speak english, but there's always an exception. I've met a lot of brazilians and pinoys that speak good english and can actually behave like a normal player. You shouldn't feel bad when people call you a pinoy or blame your nationality when you do something stupid lol People here, they don't know you, you dont owe them anything so you shouldn't care that much, this is just a game after all.

I know people who totally changed their mind when they gave me the chance to show them that some of us are worth =D Just don't mind about bad comments, bad people are everywhere. And if someone makes a joke about pinoys, laugh about it even though you know it's not real, it's not like you act like those bad players anyway.

I got some BRs jokes myself :p

gib caik plox

[video=youtube;ssEhLSAO16k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssEhLSAO16k[/video]

8 people like this.
  8. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

You're so sweet Flori <3 , i miss you.

1 person likes this.
  9. linusk19

linusk19 Ozh acha voizh.

this one is 100% true...
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  10. keso23

keso23 Proficient

daming pinoy na gahaman sa trade right now.... Pinoy ako pero yan ang nakikita ko sa gamez... karamihan greedy...

nagttrade siya ng 2 ACC ring crits VGO daw kuno pag inofferan mo ang ABG CRIT Access Set + ABG Leather Belt eh sasabihan ka pang "Your offer Sucks, noob".. gahaman talaga ibang pinoy... buti pang bumili ng set at access na set kesa mag trade sa mga kapwa pinoy na tanga at bobo sa trade... kulang ng mathematical analysis yta yung ibang pinoy na manlalaro dito eh. di bali ng alikabokin ung mga items kesa naman itrade sa mga gahamang pinoy na traders...

take note: di ko nilalahat ha pero karamihan na players na pinoy dito gahaman kaya di ko masisisi mga ibang foreign players na mababa tingin sa ating mga pinoy players.

1 person likes this.
  11. ceamacmac

ceamacmac Proficient

@jasper im still waiting for their reply and i wish they will reconsider it coz no RMT actually happened, just posted to that page, thats what pinoys are, @keso i can feel you bro, ganyan tlga ibang pinoy greedy s gamit, pro ndi nmn lhat, pro mostly ng pinoy friendly at helpful s kapwa pinoy, for example: when a newbie player spoke tagalog i always give them hand to help them, even if takes hours to make them atleast lvl50, its ok, atleast you helped them @topic: some of players discriminate us, but what ever happen dont you ever feel ashamed of yourself. Who are them to judge do they know you? No, they dont. The fact is, dont you ever judge a book by its cover, its just the same as the people here, so please stop discriminating us,in God's eyes we are all equal. And also dont insult any religions, I respect anyone whoever they are.

12. Ziktor

Ziktor Proficient

---

tama ka jan bro.... pero i agree also na di lahat... pero karamihan talaga na pinoy greedy in terms of trading kaya ako din eh di ako nagttrade sa mg kapwa ko pinoy din... may nagsshout nga din sa game eh EAC Chain SET niya tintrade niya for EAC Leather SET + EAC BOW... grabe talaga. tiningnan ko din yung EAC niya eh di naman ganun kagandhan ang skin...

13. Bryanzzz

Bryanzzz New Member

I am Also a pinoy the other nation says bad in Pinoy,Other says pinoy are stupid but not all pinoy so please stop accusing Pinoy^)^

14. ceamacmac

ceamacmac Proficient

oo nga gus2 lgi nlng nkakalamang, ayaw nla ng fair trade, mga gahaman tlga ang ibng pinoy players, kya ayan tuloy pagtingin stin mbaba na dhil s kasalanan ng iba, at dhil dn dun tyung mga matitino ang ngdurusa

15. Lhuv

Lhuv Well-Known Member

Look guys this thread isn't in Philippines' section, no place for filipino language.
    I couldn't agree more on Bittersweet's post, I admit that majority of us 'pinoys' are greedy/hackers and stupid, the fact that most of us couldn't speak english like how foreigns do, but I believe there is always an exception.Regardless of nationalities,people are stupid and that's the fact.

5 people like this.
  16. ianjayroma

ianjayroma Dark Syndicate

PINOY is imba than other nations .... if we have your fvcking low ping IDK XD

17. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

LOL pinoys

huehue

18. ceamacmac

ceamacmac Proficient

Hmmm, if we only have a good ping, we will be a nice pvp players, i wish, coz most of the time i check my ping, it start to 600-2.5k ping, the lowest is 305 i guess, @topic: not of all pinoy players are Bad or OP traders,

19. ianjayroma

ianjayroma Dark Syndicate

thumps for you Brazilians i love the girls in brazil XD

20. CJmovez

CJmovez New Member

PINOY is

P-utang
    I-na
    N-yo
    O-P
    Y-ung
    S-erver