1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Create System Interface Failed

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Powerfemme, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Powerfemme

Powerfemme New Member

I recently had to restore my OS, I run windows 7, and directx v11, after Dl-ing NCsoft aion, I Dl-ed the gamez client, when i tried to start the game using the gamez launcher, I click on start game and after a few seconds I get an error message stating:
    (You cannot run Aion with the version of Directx currently installed. Aion requires the Direct x version released after June 2008. You can download the correct version from Aion Online: The Official Fantasy MMORPG Website - the specified module could not be found.)
    once i click Ok on the first error message I get this second message stating (CreateSystemInterface Failed). If anyone can help me figure out how to fix this issue without completely restoring my entire OS, I would greatly appreciate it. I tried to attach the screenshots to this post but they keep failing. I tried re-size and changing the formats from jpeg to bmp but cannot attach to show you what i see.
    Oh another point to take into consideration, I did install directx v 9c which was launched in 2010 to try to fix the problem, but that didnt work, all my other games work except the one i really want to play gamezaion.

2. Smartik1

Smartik1 Walking F.A.Q. Forum Legend

heres the one i link to people just in case
    Download DirectX 9.0c (Jun 10) - Download - FileHippo.com
    some people just extract it, make sure u actually install and restart ur pc after (even though it doesnt ask, its a must)

next thing i would do is check if retail runs through ncsoft launcher. if it doesnt, id repair the client, also in the ncsoft launcher.

btw did u clean install aion after the system restore? or did u already have some version of the client

3. Powerfemme

Powerfemme New Member

Thanks for responding, yes I did reinstall everything, after restoring my OS, had to, everything had been wiped. I did try the link you provided and i am still getting the same error. I then tried to run the game from ncsoft, it said my directx needed to be updated so it ran through that, I also ran the aion repair before that and still have that same issue... Im all pouting here... Do you think I should uninstall the whole thing and start over ???

4. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

I think your Aion is just fine, the problem is directx, try with this file, it checks what you need to install and it does by itselfs, good luck.
    Download Download and Install DirectX9 End User Runtime | Install DirectX, DX9 from Official Microsoft Download Center

5. Powerfemme

Powerfemme New Member

OMG, Thank you both for your input I finally have it working, it was in fact directx, for some reason is wasnt installing all the components needed to make the connections... You are ALL TOTALLY AWESOME... Im so thrilled I can finally play!!!!! Hugs and Kisses

6. Guille

Guille i am chillermo Forum Legend

Lul, you're welcome:3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.