1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[SPOILERS] GoT Discussion

Discussion in 'Media Center' started by Dimitra, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeastiesDecoyAccount

BeastiesDecoyAccount Chillin likea guy who chills

Cut off their manhood, and feed it to the goats
    In the show she, along with a few of the other kids were aged up to at least be legal or close to legal by today's standards or at least it would be less weird with some the scenes they're in.

The ages in the books as of the beginning of GoT

Dany - 13(yes she was 13 at the beginning and was 13 the first time she had sex with Khal Drogo, that's right ladies, that badass Dothraki Warlord that you crush on hard is a pedophile)

Margaery - 16

Robb - 14

Jon Snow - 14 (also Grenn, Pypp, Sam and most of the other Night's Watch recruits who trained with him were about the same age)

Joffrey - 14

Sansa - 11

Arya - 9

Bran - 7

Myrcella - 8

Tommen - 7

Rickon - 3

Also another random fact. Lysa(lady who just had a nasty fall) was 20 years younger than Jon Arryn(dude who raised and trained Ned and Robert and died right before the beginning) when they got married. Isn't it neat how they did marriages and stuff back in medieval times!?

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  2. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

..You've read all the books and obsess over GoT so much but you still haven't learnt how to spell Joffrey's name.

3. BeastiesDecoyAccount

Phone fuckup. It's fixed so don't get your panties in a knot. Also in the second books Jorah tells the full story about his wife and what he did to piss off Ned and cause him to flee to Essos, and we also learn just why exactly he's infatuated with Dany.

She looks like his wife.

4. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You've been calling him Joffery ever since I first started watching GoT and you would call him that on that skype chat we had

5. BeastiesDecoyAccount

I type fast and sometimes get my "e"s and "r"s swapped, so sue me.

6. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D':

I'd still do her.

7. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Don't worry, me too

8. BeastiesDecoyAccount

16 is age of consent in Indiana so I could do her and still not be be a pedo. Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

9. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

10. Slyther

Slyther Oculus Ex Inferni Forum Legend

The fact that we have to wait ANOTHER week to see Pedro Pascal beat the crap out of tall-as-fuck dude is just retarded.

When having too many holidays suddenly backfires, dammit 'Murrica!

1 person likes this.
  11. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Yeah, freaking 'murican holidays and shit!

12. BeastiesDecoyAccount

Not our fault the people in charge of the scheduling are complete fucktards and decided to cancel a SUNDAY NIGHT show due to a MONDAY holiday.

Raelly I think they're just trying to troll everyone at this point, especially the book readers, so now they can be like "HEY BOOK READERS! WE'RE MAKING A SHIT TON OF MONEY RAPING THE BOOKS YOU LOVE SO MUCH BECAUSE FUCK YOU! HUEHUEHUEHUEHEU! Oh and btw the episode everyone has been looking forward to is going to be delayed because Monday is a holiday. Problem? trollface.jpeg"

13. ImDonz

ImDonz Proficient

Wait,no game of thrones this week? What the fuck america,if youre gonna celebrate every time you have slain a nation you might as well make every day a holiday,bitch.

14. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  15. Guga

Guga Master Member Forum Legend

Booted out of staff? Nope, I resigned, sadly you are the one who got kicked pmsl.
    Booted out of woof? wat? couldn't care less xd
    Booted out of forum groupies? I have never been in one.

Sorry Dimitra, didn't read your first post about book spoilers ;p

16. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  17. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

Brutalityyyyyyyy

[video=youtube;YpC1KWe9dp8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpC1KWe9dp8[/video]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2014
  18. BeastiesDecoyAccount

This poster is a load of bullshit and whoever made this is a horrible troll. There is no way Littlefinger can be in charge of betting because he's currently fully focused on his own little schemes in the Vale.

As for the episode itself, I rate it with a giant face palm. Bronze Yohn Royce was poorly casted(he was the old fat guy leading the questioning committee about Lysa's "sudden suicide") because he was an old fat guy, instead of an old badass, because he's supposed to still be a badass who even up until recently was able to regularly beat out people like Ned Stark and Robert Baratheon at tournaments and lead battles and doesn't afraid of anything. Like Brynden Tully, he's also a Chuck Norris of Westeros. Also he is the father of that deuschbag dude who led the illfated ranging in the prequel of season 1, you know, the one that got killed by that White Walker.

And they have this piss poor story about Lysa suddenly committing suicide instead of being killed by her singer who was a bit of a perv and even tried to get rapey rapey with sansa but was stopped by a guard. Well he made a perfect scape goat and was tortured and signed a confession and everything so it worked out perfectly for Petyr and company.

The southern attack by the wildlings on the wall is long overdue and everyone in Mole's Town should have taken refuge at the wall instead of staying in Mole's Town and getting killed. Hell, even Mole's Town was poorly made because it's main thing was it's supposed to be underground.

Then we have Jorah and suddenly some random little kid brings the evidence of Jorah's spying to Ser Barristan, when really it was known even before Meereen was taken that Jorah was a spy and even though he volunteered to lead an attack force through the sewerw(which in the books was suicidal) he was banished and didn't stay long in Meereen before he left to go on other adventures which I can't spoil yet.

And then Arya and the Hound never even got to the Vale bloody gates area place but that's just all bleh at this point and I'm pretty filled up on Blackberry Wine.

And the fight between the Viper and the Mountain was overhyped, too short, and disappointing due to it's shortness. The Viper in the books kept the Mountain going for a really really really long time, and the Mountain even cut a poor kid who got to close to the ring in half. Though the ending to the fight itself was pretty cool and brutal with The Mountain not so much as winning as Oberyn as stupidly losing with his dumbass decision of getting his face in real close to the biggest, meanest, guy in Westeros who still wasn't casted all that great. But that's an argument for a different day.

So after all this I am 100% convinced that the producers never gave a fuck in the first place about making a great show or even an adaptation. They care about pissing the book readers off with their horrible and expensive fan fiction loosely based on one of, if not the greatest literary series of all time with their horrible assholishness.

I can't wait for the next episode.

19. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

20. Momo

Momo Arrogant Member Forum Legend

Well, i guess that i won't be able to eat anything because of that episode.
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.