1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

It is TIME! Slic is here! Its ttttttime to dddddddduel!

Discussion in 'Hot Spam' started by VerseExtremis, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wolfik332

wolfik332 Expert

wow duel , and what will one damned duel show ? nothing ... just sit in pande , do .bg , donate and be happy, good night

2. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

Deyna we know the guy is on a pedestal in your living room, no one is being anal Matilda.

3. Stephen

Stephen I always chill bruh

you better shut the fvck up if you cant prove ur words bish.

4. Lucent

Lucent Ghost in the shell of a former Drama Queen Forum Legend

Clean yourself up a bit

1 person likes this.
  5. Rome

Rome ソロモン・ヨアズ・アブラハム Forum Legend

its a socialized section, aren't we supposed to socialize? if not, then move it to hot spam broski <3

1 person likes this.
  6. VerseExtremis

VerseExtremis New Member

First of all: It is I who made this post not him! This escalated far worse maybe i was missguided by so many lolis/anime signatures and stuff on the forum didnt know people would actually hate on someone coming to this server....

2nd: thanks for the tip about the server selection we will be on the "balanced" server if you like hopefully new people will join there as well
    3rd: Show some respect cause from what i ve seen the time were on 2.0 you were probably playing mutliclass. no offense we dont want people to look up on us or look us down we always treated both our enemies and our friends as equals.

4th: My attempt was to stir up some excitement cause the builds slic used back on his assasin are pretty much the builds people use nowadays. Would be nice to know that someone you liked in the past would come and play and eventually have fun with you on the same server right?

5th: As for the guy that said about wallet yea my wallet is pretty big indeed i am part time journalist here in my country and if it goes up to the point that we love this community and game we will for sure be using our wallet. Aion was never pay2win you just bought the pack on officcial and had the priviledge to use stuff better than others. If you cant afford to give to someone that is providing you with hours of entertainment then dont bitch about others supporting that one. You wouldnt know jack shit about server hostings and stuff. The bills pay for themselves?

I cant remember on what number i am. Lets keep it casual welcome committees not needed i just wanted to do an introduction no one asked for a HEY OMG LOOK ITS SLIC LETS BE HIS FANBOYS :) we are all grown up girls/guys here so keep it that way.

Hopefully this wasnt long enough and i hope the realm we choose to play is as populated as the other one you guys mentioned. We will be sure to be part of the community in a dailybasis and hopefully we can help out other new or even old people with a couple of tricks and tips we kept since early aion. Now if you would mind to not treat this post as a way to increase your total post numbers and just say hey nice to have you here enjoy your time and cut the hot spam that was mentioned please do so. If you dont want to then please feel free to go on. Good luck and hope to see you online soon :)

2 people like this.
  7. Kretia

Kretia Fabulous Pink Zombie Baguette

Hey Nice to have you here!

8. Lucent

That's asking a bit much.

Anyway, we may come off as abrasive but I think everyone can agree that a little excitement and some new members are definitely welcome, we just want you to earn your names like you did on retail. That's the more enjoyable way too now isn't it?

9. Grrr

Grrr Highly Damaging Member Forum Legend

We might be all gone but i'm sure there's gonna be a few people more than happy to shit in someone's mouth.
    Leading cause of wallet-anorexia around these parts...
    Heh..
    uhuh ...
    Welp, figured as much from someone who can't even count to 5.

Yaks likes this.
  10. Lucent

Took you long enough to show up, I figured this thread would attract you to it like a period during shark week

11. Grrr

I didn't wanna instantly start insulting him till i could know for certain that it's no friend of Hoppy. Now that i got a confirmation i'll be here to stay and keep Vintage's Delete-Comment macro active till the thread gets the lock

And it did attract me 5 mins after it was made, didn't have much progress till i checked it now with 40+ replies.

Yaks likes this.
  12. VerseExtremis

VerseExtremis New Member

Thanks its nice to be here as well its refreshing to see some people dont just bust in and start hating :)

Hopefully from tommorrow on we start a new chapter in our AION adventure ^^ If there is someone or if there is a thread with some videos made from the server if you can please sent me a pm with the link or whatsoever would love to see some action in the server :) Hopefully once we are up to par we can make some nice videos as well to promote the server :)

Now the last guy starting to hate you probably didnt read my long post i just said i was enthusiastic and i wanted to just say hi i know it was my fault i should have figured it out when there are good people there are bad too that are too edgy or whatsoever.

Keep on doing what you do get the thread locked or whatever. We are here that wont change a thing and we will have a fun time and hopefully help other people have a fun time too.

~V

13. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

Go figure why most people aren't giving you guys the warm welcome you probably expect.

NA players are overrated unless by NA you mean Not Aion, haha.

Do you realize that if you read the skill descriptions properly instead of copying builds of other players, it's possible to come up with the same exact build without knowing that someone has been using them for a while now? Assassin doesn't have that much stigma build variation since Signet Silence tree is crap. The only thing that could be slightly useful from it is Eye of Wrath not to mention there are lesser skills way back 2.0 than it is now. Just because there are assassins who uses similar build as this Slic guy doesn't mean it's because of him that they come up with that build, get off your high horse.

If only you kept your bragging rights at bay, this thread wouldn't have turn like this and would have just passed by like any other ordinary introduction thread.

Staff members, just because someone mentions another server's name doesn't mean it's advertising, just wanna get that cleared. Relearn the meaning of advertising if you have to.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
    2 people like this.
  14. Lucent

Yup. What's done is done, but I fully agree. Saying "my friend and I came from retail and we're very experienced players that are very good at PvP and we're excited to PvP on gamez soon" would be a totally legit intro and hopefully you could make people excited and get a warm welcome, like most intros. However, retail names mean nothing here. Not only is it slightly different from retail but also the people you pvped against on retail aren't the same people you PvP against here. Chances are you'll demolish a good portion of the bads, but who knows how you'll fare against our best players so its silly to give out a name with a reputation attributed to something else. Not trying to hate, its just the equivalent of saying "hiii I'm a grill XDDD just decided to play Gamez!!! Add me hotgrillgamer" which serves no purpose in the introduction except to attention whore about irrelevant things.

15. Grrr

Fix'd that for you.

16. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

So many grills here.

17. Selik

Selik Hero of Justice. Forum Legend

Add me xD

Also welcome!

1 person likes this.
  18. Lucent

I would but... Ivegottogodosomething

1 person likes this.
  19. wolfstride

wolfstride Hentai

I never played retail but welcome :)

20. VerseExtremis

VerseExtremis New Member

Lold at the move of the welcome thread to the hot spam while the ones responsible for this where the trolls that hated. i never bragged i just said what done is done. so much hate its saddening that luciel doesnt have the real population compared to what you play. by the way facts are facts slic was one of the best he still is . now get on the hate wagon and do whatever you want. its possible that most of you "haters" dont even play on luciel but are running around in the unbalanced server that was mentioned above. oh well who cares if you are up for a challenge drop along would be fun. cheers and p.s gotta love how from everything that i am saying you take parts of it as a reason to start hating/troll. gotta love teh forumz. peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.