1. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

gamezaion version 4.7 to gamezaion 2.7

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by bugsas, Feb 7, 2015.

?

what version of gamezaion you like to play?

1. 4.7

66.7%
  2. 3.0

16.7%
  3. 2.7 and lower

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

You think there is nothing else you can tell them? Don't reply to them at all. Nobody forced you to reply to them, you can just move on with your life. You're a moderator for crying out loud, who gives a shit what a moderator thinks about the suggestions? It's not up to you to decide. If you don't want a certain suggestion implemented then nothing is gonna change. Other people are responsible for what you've been trying to convince yourself you're responsible for.

You think people are rude to everyone and the only way to cope with them is to tell them "you're free to leave"? The only rude person I see here is you. Literally EVERY SINGLE suggestion thread that I have seen you reply to, you post the same answer. "Stop crying, you're such crybabies, here's the door, fuck off".

If admins bothered enough to actually check that you have been trying to convince their players and their donators to leave their server and go somewhere else just because you can't stand a few new suggestions then your ass would be in major trouble. Never in my right mind have I seen a moderator go in every suggestion thread trying to get players to leave the server they work for just because they disagree with the proposed suggestions. Ever.

2. Razor

Razor Master of Disguise Forum Legend

Well yeah, Alexandra. You get what you give. I did not once have anyone insult me (personally) for the over-a-year period of being a GM.

Frix likes this.
  3. Bernkastel

Bernkastel The Executioner Forum Legend

If the opinion of a moderator for the suggestions is uselss and nobody actualy cares, then why do you even bother with my answers? Yes, I am a moderator, who can change and delete few threads in part of the forum, but I am also and a player. I have my own opinion, as everyone else in here and I think that regardless of my position I am free to write what I think.
    Also, let's make some things clear: being a moderator does not make me something more than anyone else. I don't want a special attention or something, nor I actually care about the opinion of people who I don't know. If you realy like to talk about the people, in which I'm quite sure you do, since you have a special opinion for everyone in here, you are free to talk whatever you want about me to whoever you want. I'm not that kind of person who would care for such things as being fired as a moderator or being banned in a game. I became a moderator from my own good will. The fact that other staff members don't write such things doesn't mean that they don't think the same.

4. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Yes honey, it DOES make you something more than anyone else. When you apply to be in staff you gotta learn that your attitude has to change. I can tell you about that since I'm the one that got demoted for "not respecting other staff members".

When you become a staff member you HAVE to watch what you're saying. If you believe that you and normal players are equal and you can go around saying whatever the fuck you want then you're mistaken. EVERYONE who agrees to be a staff member has to also agree to be helpful with players and set a good example. I've NEVER seen you set a good example in suggestion threads. The only thing you say is "go away, you're free to leave, nobody wants you here" and a whole other bunch of irrelevant insults. Go tell the admins that you've been kicking their donators off their server just because you can't take a suggestion or two and let's see how happy they will be.

You know why they don't "write such things"? Because they have common sense. Because being a staff member means you have to watch your mouth and whenever you see something that you would otherwise reply to with a rude answer, you swallow your pride and remember that you're a staff member, and the admins chose you to calm everyone down and set a good example. THAT's why you're the only staff member being rude to everyone that suggests something. Not because you're the only staff member that has this opinion, but because you're the only staff member that lacks the common sense to understand what "being a staff member" means. You know how many times ingame AMs want to tell people "please shut up" for the dumb shit players ask? Countless times. Yet, you know why they never do it? Cause they would get in trouble. It's common sense. You apply for a position KNOWING what this position ensues.

And just to clarify; this isn't me deciding to be a bitch to you just because you went off board once and decided to be rude to someone suggesting something. This is me having observed A LOT of the suggestion threads you've replied to, and being fed up by always seeing the same answer from you: "cry more, nobody wants you here, you're free to leave".

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    Reminiscence likes this.
  5. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

You're a staff member and if staff member tells someone that he's free to leave if he doesn't like the server it's pretty fucked up. Also staff member calling other ppl "crybabies" ... damn son. If you don't care that you can get fired how about you resign hmm?
    And when you're a mod/gm or anything it does make you something more than anyone else bby, if you didn't realize it yet maybe it is srsly time for you to resign.

Reminiscence likes this.
  6. Bernkastel

Bernkastel The Executioner Forum Legend

It seems that you missed the thin meaning. We are talking about a suggestions which obviously aren't going to be realised AND suggestions that were previously discussed and being denied! I think that saying this can not happen because... few times should be enough to the player that made the suggestion. When we have someone who is literaly a crybaby and is always looking for something to complain about, then the proper answer to such person should be "If you don't like it in here, you are free to leave". Such people will never be satisfied with whatever change. telling such person to leave IF they want can not be considered rude by any means. There is just no other way to make them understand that not everything can be done in an instant and that they need to be patient. Moreover those people leave for a maximum of two or three days and they always return. Why? Because they know that they are satisfied, but they can't accept the fact, that regardless of their actions it will take time to change anything!

7. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

I'm.. just not gonna bother anymore, lol. You obviously think everyone who suggests something is a crybaby. I've heard you say that word dozens of times so just this fact should show everyone how narrow-minded you are. To you, anyone who wants to suggest something is "crying". No honey, they're not crying, they're trying to SUGGEST things to change how bad the situation is. Even if the suggestions are good or bad, you're a moderator. Watch your damn attitude.

One last thing: someone "suggesting" something to be changed doesn't mean that they're hating on the server, or that they don't like the server. Quite the opposite. Since they're suggesting something to be changed it actually means that in the most cases they care about the server and like the server and would still like to play on it, that's why they wanna suggest some changes so that the server becomes even better to play in. Making a suggestion DOES NOT equal "crying" and "whining" or "hating on Gamez". I've played on other servers other than Gamez, and in said servers there were tons of things I didn't like. But I didn't care about suggesting anything cause even if these servers died I wouldn't care since I know I wouldn't play in them. So get your shit straight.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
    Reminiscence likes this.
  8. Frix

Frix 고독한 Forum Legend

Nah if the person is creating a thread with a suggestion that already be denied you should just reply with something like 'Your suggestion was already denied." and close a thread, your answer should never be "if you don't like it in here, you're free to leave". And you also should PM that person with a warning that he shouldn't create more threads about this. And if the suggestion is not going to be realized in your opinion you should just ignore it and let the thread die or close it and say that you'll forward it to higher ups or something.
    Can't believe that you're still a mod with that attitude.

Reminiscence and Dimitra like this.
  9. Bootylicious

Bootylicious New Member

We as in being YOU? Thing is this by having a flashy mod title makes you more than a normal player it means you have been trusted to be helpful, POLITE yes POLITE and responsible. dismissing suggestions that are pretty good seeing that this server needs something to restore former glory is lame plain and simple. to say that it cant be done in an instant is true but waiting 4months for asmo npcs to be fixed shows the lack of interest
    As for the Survey in this thread i think it should be changed as it doesnt really explain much, i for one love 4.7 pve and then again loved pvp up to 2.7. I would love to see a 4.7 server with all its pve and pvp aspects where you have to lvl and farm gear in instances.
    something has to change thats obvious but the real question is does anyone care enough to do it

10. Dimitra

Dimitra 安心。 Forum Legend

Don't bother.. Many people have tried but it's pointless :p[/QUOTE]

11. Reminiscence

Reminiscence Proficient

After reading all the comments, in my opinion Bernkastel is in the wrong and i agree with dimi and frix that you should at least apologies for posting such comments, since you are in a position which is "more than a player" you should watch out for things you said, words you used, and that attitude of yours.

In addition, the word font you used is kinda annoying too, maybe you feels "special" about it but i suggest you to use a normal font since you are a moderator and people would like to read things you posted with ease.

Special?
    T.gif O.gif O.gif
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] I.gif [​IMG] E.gif
    I.gif [​IMG]
    [​IMG] U.gif C.gif [​IMG]
    [​IMG] O.gif [​IMG] E.gif
    [​IMG] P.gif E.gif C.gif I.gif [​IMG] L.gif
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] I.gif C.gif E.gif [​IMG]
    T.gif [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] O.gif U.gif [​IMG][​IMG]