1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Searching for some Fun (Team Fights)

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by Stark, Mar 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stark

Stark ᴘ ʀ ɪ ᴍ ᴇ ʀ ᴀ Forum Legend

A few of us are considering to quit the game again for the mean time as things just keeps getting worse and the game is getting really boring at the moment. It has been a really long time since something interesting was added to the game, battle grounds being the last time. I don't know if it's just the time I play but I only get to see @Finaldestiny doing some PvP events. I barely see other AMs do some PvP events and when they do, they take matters into their own hands. I don't have proof (because I don't play the game just to check if there are some AM I can get demoted by abusing powers) so I would rather not go into further details but to give the curious ones a hint. It's the AM who reported us for having 'dick' in our character names.

Setting those things aside because all if not most of you probably don't even care, we're searching for some group vs group fun. As most of the active players know, open world pvp sucks, barely anyone goes to Mixfight anymore and FFA is fucked up beyond help even with the ffa teaming rules added, it solved nothing as I always see the same group of people teaming inside. Getting around the ffa teaming rule is easy and doing so won't get you punished so it's pointless to report them.

If anyone is as bored like us and wants to have some fun, feel free to post here so we can set it up. We would prefer a group of 4 up to 6 players. You can also try to PM anyone of us in the game. Looking forward to some people who can ease this boredom!

@Orzzzz @Stopitsme @piMike @tobi

Wayfarer, Tykimik, Davidkht and 9 others like this.
  2. Witch

Witch Scarlet Witch

Good idea! I actually have barely played for the last 4 days. Maybe logged in for 30 mins then got bored.

Maybe we can all fight each other sometime inside of FFA or the arena? 3 vs 3 or 4 vs 4 or whatever?

will be a nice challenge :)

@Stark @Orzzzz @piMike @tobi @Astii @lafitness88

Fendi likes this.
  3. Harrdone

Harrdone Ģǿđ ǿƒ Ðẹạŧħ™

I will take that into consideration also being heavily bored lately myself I wouldn't mind someone to group with when nothing is around and happening I really enjoy PvP in this server but more like the old times considering of how many people have retired/temporarily left the server but I really wish this server to be brought back to life and get the fun rebuilt again.

4. Orzzzz

Orzzzz o-o Forum Legend

fuck that, aion is all zergs, ima go katalam.

Fendi likes this.
  5. Llama

Llama The Drama Llama Forum Legend

Reminds me the old lumiel "woof" guys asking like this. Tho, they offer prizes for groups who'll beat them.
    @Stark you guys must be really bored now lol

@Imran *points*

Stark likes this.
  6. SirStyle

SirStyle Proficient

7. BetaMax

BetaMax Lord Emperor Forum Legend

So sad that it has come to this.
    I applaud the dedication though. keep it up.

Fendi likes this.
  8. Imran

Imran Proficient

@Stark I didn't know people would bear a grudge for free speech and for having a different view on players having 'dicks' and 'vaginas' in their names. Anyways, right below my display picture you can see where I am located. I am based in the European continent, in a city named 'Berlin' [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin ] and follow wikipedia to know more about 'Time Zones' to help you and the likes of you. I am online while you are sound asleep. I am not active ingame since 8 days to be exact and I have notified the right people.

As for AM taking rules into their hands , I'll give you a situation . I don't know which is your main character but lets assume you are an Assassin who goes into hide for the 'Rest of his e-life' and comes out only to hit two shots on a 500 HP Sorc and goes into "Eternal hide mode" again . This is where the AM has to come in due to the complaints he/she would receive from other players and enforce Hide limits on the spot. So based on the situation and player psyche and feedback , some rules have to be enforced on the spot. I just gave you a simple example so I hope it's easier for you to understand.

Do not fret as demoting an AM/GM/Mod is not upto you . It's upto the Admins/HGMs/CEOs/ to look into the genuinity of the complaints againts AMs/Mods andthe severity of the same. So you don't have to worry about them.

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/in-game-staff-feedback.111637/ < This link will be helpful to you.

As for your absurd claims of FFA teaming up not being punished, I kindly request you to get your head straight .
    Every proper FFA Teaming complaint has been dealt with in "Reports" section and if you have any proofs , you can post them and if found guilty , the players will of-course be punished as per server rules.

Happy Gaming :)

Stabbalot likes this.
  9. Akihaz

Akihaz Proficient

Best thread 2k15

10. Tomm

Tomm New Member

Kyle became AM lately?

11. vesiinabox

vesiinabox Death be chillin bitches. Forum Legend

I will say I have more good ffa's than bad ffas. probably a 3 to 1 ratio and how many haters i got online XD. Cool idea and all but too large of a group for me I prefer a nice 2 v 2 or 3 v 3. I think most peoples problems come from the time zones they play in because some timezones are just abysmal for pvp while others are booming and lively. Like mix fight some timezones its got 20 -30 people inside and then there are stretches of time where not a single person enters.

12. Fendi

Fendi ♔ (っ◔◡◔)っ Forum Legend

I have to agree, some AM's do abuse their powers because of a personal hate, which makes the server even worse.​

In regards to that pvp in katalam, I feel like no matter what we suggest to make it better, most people who are so used to a zergfest will always find comfort in knowing they have a place with guards to run to in case shit gets real. It's that kind of mindset that most people have on this server that really makes it so unbearable to play sometimes.

It takes so much effort nowadays to locate ourselves to separate that zergfest in katalam. Few will come to a different location but after a few deaths, they are back zerging in katalam. I feel like, maybe if you didn't lose ap when you die in pvp, that some people who enjoys zerging, just might grow some balls and actually have fun with a little bit of challenge in pvp, which actually requires thinking and real skills.

If there are people who wants a gvg though, I wanna come too Ray. Please. :p

13. Stark

First off, did I mention your name? Why come to this thread as if I called you out? Guilty? Too defensive? The proof that he broke hide, where is it? Stealth has timers, it should be easy to point your cursor on the buff icon and check how much hide time is left and how much has been used up so where is it? Second, you can't port back players who have been killed just because you don't want a certain player to win because you don't like him. Lastly, you can't resurrect players that have been killed in your event just again to make sure that the players you hate don't get to win.

But like I said, I don't have proof because I don't play the game and I don't join events just to make report. None of us have the recorder on every time we play, specially not in a server where you see some famous person clearly hacking, getting banned and unbanned without being able to provide a proof that this person isn't hacking thus I said that I didn't want to go into further details but you, an AM, have to come here and derail the thread's original purpose just because you felt like you have to defend yourself. I guess you're guilty.

About the FFA part, no one in this thread claimed that ff teaming reports aren't being handled. I said that it's pointless to report this certain group of people that I everyday see in ffa teaming because there is a way to get around teaming without getting punished which makes it pointless to report them. Is it so hard to understand? Or you were rushing too much in composing your reply, hurrying to defend yourself?

Don't worry tho, just carry on and keep doing the silly things you do in your events. One of these days we'll catch you red-handed. That's if you're even going to port any of us in your events from now on even tho we PM you :)

This is funny by the way, "punished as per server rules" then get's "unpunished" because too popular to get banned.
    Radars are nice, so is this skill called Dance Off.

Anyways, anyone wants a GvG? :D

Last edited: Mar 8, 2015
    Alourn, Louy, Aqualie and 1 other person like this.
  14. Imran

Imran Proficient

15. cocosul

cocosul Guest

u should also say.... we're searching for 400 ping + groups!

16. Stark

I remember asking you for 1v1 before. You have better ping than me and you're a sorcerer, I'm templar/gladiator and you didn't accept so please....

Anyways, there's more than 6 of us online right now so anyone wants some GvG?

Fendi likes this.
  17. cocosul

cocosul Guest

duel is not pvp:D and i dont know your templar glad

18. Dementa

Dementa Providence Forum Legend

Oh yeah.. nuking 2 people while they are fighting in FFA is pvp, right? :^))

As for the topic.. good luck finding anyone good enough to give you guys a challenge xD

Louy, Fendi and Stark like this.
  19. Davidkht

Davidkht Proficient

Raysen you know i try to make decent pvp everytime i log in. pm my profile you will have 10 + i promise you. There also 2 other forums i posted i garuntee you if you contact them they will oblige which makes it 30+ players.

obivously this takes time but it can definitely happen

20. QueenSydney

QueenSydney Love is a beautiful pain.

Well you know me Raysen I am VERY competitive. But the problem is my team mates barely log on so I just end up joining with some random team :/...

Would be nice to arrange something eventually though...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.