1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

new pvp map idea XD

Discussion in 'GamezAION General Discussion' started by kuyajester, Jul 26, 2017.

1. cocosul

cocosul Guest

Hey guys, do you really do pvp? I have nothing against suggestions, they are very well received, but do not make suggestions for the sake of the forum. Many of those who want X, Y, Z maps for pvp do not even move from Sanctum / Pandaemonium. Many players prefer to be AFK for a few hours and join a BG for credits. If PvP is not very good, it's not because of the location, it's just because of the players. Everyone wants credits / items without moving a finger, which is not a very normal thing. I tried as much as possible to make a good PvP map for a while, but The Elyos are happy to sit near the guards at the Observatory, even if it is another good base in Arbolu's Heaven, and very few use it. Never, the PvP map will count more than the players' will to play.So my advice is to try more pvp, and you will have more fun than sitting and looking at your computer.

Fendi, Joze and Monkeyking like this.
  2. Monkeyking

Monkeyking Assassin ♥

+1

3. gorgeouschick

gorgeouschick Formless

Special mention to those best pullers!!!

4. llspacemonkeyll

llspacemonkeyll (ง •̀_•́)ง (눈_눈) sweet demon

hmmmm i personally think (just an idea) to have things closer to normal...i mean have like 2 portals for two different maps so we all wont get sick of just using one pvp map...there's alot of potential like GELKMAROS, Inggison gosh no...n we have been in heiron for quite a while now...beluslan is a good idea too and norsvold,enshar etc...i mean is its fun to have more than one pvp map...:)

5. llspacemonkeyll

llspacemonkeyll (ง •̀_•́)ง (눈_눈) sweet demon

HAHAHAHA and nice one lord of chickens cocosul...yeah why should there be pvp maps if ya'll dont pvp dat much anyway....

-be like your hero Spacemonkey.... AFTER WORK.... LOG IN > BUY SCROLLS > PVPPPPPPP 5 HOURS > TROLL > PEE > PVPPPPPPP > TROLL > LOG OUT >DRINK BEER >SLEEP >WAKE UP >WORK > RINSE REPEAT !!! :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

6. edizon0427

edizon0427 New Member

i agreed to SPACEMONKEY thats what im talking about....pls activate the old maps then we have opton..right guys ??

7. kuyajester

kuyajester Getting there

new salalah, salalah dhofar, Sultanate of Oman
    this is a revelation hahahha