1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Suggestion about various things.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Puskydb, Dec 31, 2017.

1. Puskydb

Puskydb New Member

As a player, i would like to see server improvement, in it's quality, and even player like. But for that, we still need some tweaks.
    I, personally, ask more for outfits and costumes in Pearl Shop. If it is hard for the devs to add everything in time (we have a post that we ask for a costume and Carl supposed to post it in a week time, but already 1 month without costumes added...), why not make it available in the website so we acquire with in-game Pearls? Would be like a .give commad from GMs to player, and im sure Gamez Aion used it in the past (as far as i remember).
    Don't leave us behind with not notice. If you plan somewhat a great update, comming fixes or server things, just announce, let us know and hope for them to come, so we stay in server with a purpose... Wait for those glorious fix, for those glorious updates! For now, we kinda lost hope in devs attention in-game.
    Do more events! Nothing better to keep players comming, than knowing the server is full of fun and good for the community, events. Even if it is only Black Spirit Adventure, which would be a great + to keep us entertaining from hour to hour, and not AFK for 24h like mostly do now. But i mainly mean, GM's events. Not like giveaways, but somewhat like retail ones. (Kamasylvia part 2 had a really nice event, that can be researched in Google... Those dailies could be part of our server for unlimited time).
    RBF and Gold items event for these weeks was great, and i see no downside to it being infinite in the server. Not many people can use the money to destroy market place, and helps newbies with acquiring Hards and Shards with little/no effort, so they keep up with already OP people. If possible, keep the event for more time, or make it infinite!

For now, i can only remember those little things that would make me pay to see the server grow. (Yes, if some of those were implemented, i would Donate for sure, for now, im little afraid i will just be wasting my time and money into something that doesn't give us much attention or appreciation back.)

Drella, zaz86, DarkNjay and 1 other person like this.
  2. Rhumia

Rhumia New Member

[hands clap] well said...

3. Puskydb

Puskydb New Member

I must feel sorry, because i don't see any update so soon, nor notice from the Staff Team. That is sad, and should never be done with your beloved players. We had a choice... Join Retail, or join this server instead, have fun, help the staff with their problems into making this a better version of the official servers... But i see we are into a big hole here! No attention given from the staff about server problems. Simple things that should be updated Weekly (like the "ask for costume" post), not been updated for month now. Suggestion not taken seriously, which is sad!
    To be honest, the only update i've seen, was a greedy one... Increasing cash prices was a low move from the staff team, or probably only Carl choice. I understand you need more moneis from your project, your work, but we actually need your attention so we start giving what you want. It's simple. "GIVE PLAYERS WHAT THEY WANT, AND THEY WILL GIVE WHAT YOU WANT". I could even pop up more than 20€ a month if not for that price increased! And if i saw the staff was doing a good job. As you see, i don't ask for Mystic, i don't ask for new content... I ask for fixes, i ask for events to keep us entertained, i only really ask for staff atention on our problems, and thus, suggestions... Because not all are greedy ones, but good for everyone. :/

Drella and Rhumia like this.
  4. Chaoyan

Chaoyan New Member

nicely put dear friend .......... as i to ask that carl and his staff work and focus on the fixes as well Even damage scale and DP scale are messed up along with accurancy and evasion ..... i wish that you do your best to creat fixes and let this server Reach retails status as i hear people saying Gamez server is more fun and later on theyr leaving Fix whats needs to be fixed and do your best to follow retails status ...............Thank you :/

5. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

I could be wrong here, but I do believe it's Superrewards that controls the cash prices.

6. Puskydb

Puskydb New Member

That's fine for me. But what about the other topics? We really need answers you know... Hope Carl see this, read with attention and dedication, and see the effort i had to stop playing my game to come here complain! D:

Rhumia likes this.
  7. zaz86

zaz86 New Member

Some notifications would be welcome. And as mentioned before sharing future news with us about what's going to happen could help people understand when any delay's pop up.

8. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

All the updates and patch notes are announced in Patch Notes section: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/forums/patch-notes.408/
    Golden dagger and weekend events are announced in Discord under news-patch-notes.
    [Update] 12/23/2017 - Holiday events now active - Red battlefield weekend reward event enabled - Enhancement (FS) chance rates increased - Drop rates increased - Golden event enabled (until Jan 2nd 2018) - Golden Dagger can be obtained from drops - Golden Backpack can be obtained from gathering - Golden Coelacanth can be obtained from fishing.
    I get your point but the event you are talking about cannot be hosted by us the GMs as it requires much more than abilities we have in game. However, with the tools we have in our hands, I'm currently working on let's say "a big" PvP event. There is no estimated date yet but it will be announced as soon as everything is ready.
    As for the costume&outfit pearl shpo update, I will bring the subject up to Carl again.

loboram likes this.
  9. Puskydb

Puskydb New Member

I thank you for your answer, and attention, it really please me to read someone is actually reading my post. But i think a PvP event would only be fair, if everyone used same gear/level, so it become a skill contest instead of gear based or, to be more specific... Stat based.

Rhumia likes this.
  10. Noyah

Noyah ᴜɴғᴏʀɢᴇᴛᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Forum Legend

You're very welcome! I appreciate the time you took to share your ideas and suggestions.
    I usually respond to posts so you will see my pink name often :p
    I'm still working on it but I guess you're right. Although I'm aware of the equipment difference, I wouldn't let someone with full PEN duel someone with +10. Unless it's a group fight.

Puskydb and Lareldal like this.
  11. EiuLX

EiuLX New Member

GOOD YES

12. Lelian

Lelian Blossomspring

Hi, a small question about T9 horses. Do they have the same chance of taking a skill as a normal horse? My unicorn has only 5 his special skills on lvl 12. How do I know T9 horses take more skills than normal horses does it work on our server? Thanks for the answer and I apologize if such a question was already :)

13. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Hello :) There are not very many T9 on the server yet to be able to properly judge, but I think that 5 skills at level 12 is rather a good sign. That being said, I don't really think we can accurately answer that question yet D: I would assume, that they would be like the rest and it would depend on rng mostly D:

Lelian likes this.
  14. Lelian

Lelian Blossomspring

Thanks for the answer. It seems that the chance is the same as normal horses but I will hope for the best :)

Lareldal likes this.