1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

T9 Dream horse from webshop

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Geno, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Geno

Geno New Member

paid 60$ for a t9 dream horse that is now lvl 30 with 9 skills, im all for a dumb horse if i am breeding but paying 60$ for the horse to not even be able to use it for what it is intended is pretty bugged, on retail t9s have around 10-14 skills at lvl 20, after my horse was lvl 30 we figured out that you have to reroll the skill coursers spirit off each time you get it ( i was rolling fore chop ect ) that is the only skill that will give you more skills. the people that rolled it are around 18+ skills and the people who did not are 8-11 skills. hopefully we can get a new horse that will be able to have a good amount of skills.

Attached Files:

Raflez likes this.
  2. Lareldal

Lareldal Patience is a virtue <3 Forum Legend

Unfortunately, our hands are tied and there is nothing we can do about this. It is unlikely that Carl will replace the horses. Also, it is already a known issue with horse leveling here, that some do not gain many skills at all. I have personally had one or two that were courser just from leveling, but also many that were level 30 with 4 skills. It's a known issue that has been around for a long time.

3. Geno

Geno New Member

so i paid 60$ for a horse i cant even fly with , 60$ for something to sit in my stable . its one thing to not learn alot of skills form breeding but i am paying real money for a horse i should be able to use it.

Raflez and Shuya22 like this.
  4. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

Yeah the skill acquisition rate of horses in gamez in general is so low for T8s and T9s. I hope this could get fixed. That's one hell of an expensive potato... i mean horse.

5. Haggz

Haggz New Member

How about those of us that sold the horse for the 1.5b price tag listed and instead ended up with no silver and deletion of the horse.

6. Geno

Geno New Member

that too ^

7. Lelian

Lelian Blossomspring

Most likely, horses will not be fixed, because the chance of breeding t8 is very large. But t9 should be fixed, because they are difficult to obtain, this is my opinion. Getting a dream horse with 7-10 skills is sad :(

Shuya22 likes this.
  8. Geno

Geno New Member

its actually impossible to obtain , because its the black t9 peg that was only sold in kr premium auction for 21b the only one ever. besides the ones we can buy from the webshop

9. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Yep, horses not for selling, i will notice admin about it, its not way to p2w like buy horse and sell for 1.5b.

loboram and Lareldal like this.
  10. Geno

Geno New Member

@Kolka will there be any replacing of horse's that were lvl'd to 30 before the fix for how many skills was learned ( rolling off courser's spirit and only coursers spirit) ?

11. Geno

Geno New Member

on retail a t9 should be default end up with 11 skills minimum at level 30 so anything under 11 is a bug .

12. Lelian

Lelian Blossomspring

Yes, I know the black pegasus does not get a game way, but the unicorn and pegasus, which can be obtained by awakening, must have many skills

13. Vampyrism

Vampyrism New Member

Yeah anything under 11 skills is a bug.. they're supposed to have their 3 starter skills and then the minimum 8 "courser" skill count from the T8 that evolved.
    I posted a guide on how to do this over here

http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threa...a-t8-t9-horse-guide-to-gaining-skills.214210/

it does you no good now, but hopefully the server admins can find it in their heart to forgive this mistake on many peoples part and do some extra work to issues some new horses .. that way the people will continue supporting the server and help grow this community that has just started to grow

Im sure @Kolka will be able to work everything out quickly and to everyones benefit.. the server and the supporting players

also, I spent a crap ton of pearls and time trying to figure out what skill was causing this glitch... so accepting donations of horse skill resets LOL <3 love you guys #Weaponize

loboram, Geno and Lelian like this.
  14. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

Yeah the skill acquisition rate of horses in gamez in general is so low for T8s and T9s. I hope this could get fixed. That's one hell of an expensive horse to only get a potato
    I think that's an issue on a different thread.

15. Haggz

Haggz New Member

Can you point me to that thread. Because $75 for nothing is a pretty big deal in my eyes

Raflez likes this.
  16. Geno

Geno New Member

can i get a follow up at all? 65$ item and no one will reply to me lol.

17. mrxero1

mrxero1 New Member

I like to know aswell

18. ygordanniel

ygordanniel New Member

I bought the T9 yesterday from the store and just now I realized it was bugged with only 9 skill, and its level 26 already. I'd appreciate if the admins could do something to reassure us that our money investment wasn't for nothing.

19. Shuya22

Shuya22 New Member

65$ wasted so sad :(

20. Plata

Plata Getting there

So is it able to be sold at horse market or at imperial horse delivery without bugs or not?

It's not.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018