1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Downgrading gear with bad karma dosnt work

Discussion in 'Black Desert Discussion' started by Oneness, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Oneness

Oneness New Member

Hi guys,
    Like the titles says, I cant downgrade my +15 gear. I must have tried a 100 time and it never downgraded.
    My character is lvl 13 with -1450 karma with the +15 gear equipped and getting killed by guards at velia endless time without losing enchants.
    No idea why it's not working.Hopefully, one of you can help me out.

2. Kyrioooos

Kyrioooos New Member

u need -300k karma to downgrade ur gear

3. Oneness

Oneness New Member

Oh well, here's the first thing that I prefer the retail version over gamez lol. Create new character and kill a horse...done.
    Alright thank you, time to go kill some people I guess.
    Thank you.

4. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

This is not accurate as My downgrade lvl 6 alt on retail only has like -2,000.
    I believe this is just broken/bugged here on GameZBD.

5. Zekken

Zekken New Member

on Retail you only need like -1k to downgrade on GameZ you need -300k karma to downgrade this is to make it so pvp is easy and not punishable

6. FuRiouS

FuRiouS Legendary Member

Ah ok. Never seen a post stating this specific karma need for gear downgrade. Ill jump over to the new player guide post and have him add that to the list.

7. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

Sounds extremely questionable considering how fast you lose karma in general. Would like a dev to approve it. @Kolka @Carl

8. Zekken

Zekken New Member

you can downgrade below 300K like in retail with 1k Karma but only in PVE then

9. Lorskie

Lorskie WTB>"QQ Section" in the forum

Yeah they didn't post it here but they've been telling people on discord that you need -300k karma.

10. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Go retail and spend $ for pearls then :)
    Gamezbd is the best IMO, downgrade gears? Just buy a +0 since silvers are so easy to farm.

11. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

You sir missed the point of failstacking and downgrading gear. Congratulations.

12. Staffu

Staffu New Member

He sure did, Thats sucks gonna have to waste a fuck ton of black stones for each +15 reblath, no fun and you cant even pvp like low lvl so how the fuck you gonna get -300k? theres no way you will get -300k by killing horses, if so you gotta kill like 10000 of them. maybe the DEVs could like implement if your under lvl 10 since thats when you still have free instant res, you only need -1k karma to be able to downgrade or some shit. (y)

13. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

lol
    You know RBF? Farm Cron stones there. I got a TET set armor due to just farming there.
    FS? 0-4FS, yeah I hope I did a video of it to show as a proof.
    And people nowadays in gamezbd would FS using boss gears or green npc gears, once it hit a certain level they will sell in MP. As simple as that.. THE problem with you guys is your looking and comparing this server with the retail/official wherein fact this is way better. You have to purchase in retail to get pearls and here you just stay online and do your afk life skills.
    Silver is not an issue here, downgrading gears was never been a topic in discord so most people in gamezbd specially those who have been here since the start already knew and have been living up without downgrading their gears. That's why I said, purchase a +0 then start from there again since silver is not an issue nor black stones is. (If you know where to farm them, their just everywhere even without the event).

14. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

There is too much wrong with this.

You give a very specific content related solution.
    You have no idea about economics.
    You state mechanics that have nothing to do with the issue nor does it help to solve it.
    You bring up an inefficient endgame solution.
    You do all that in an insulting and unappreciated manner.

I will ignore your post and hope others do the same.

I am not too sure about the frame the devs can work with which is why I wouldn't want to make a suggestion. For now, pointed noted. Maybe something can be done here. @Kolka @Carl @Noyah

15. Oneness

Oneness New Member

Ok so ya, I did it and its -300k karma to downgrade gear. It's actually not that hard, you just need a bit of time. Make yourself a lvl 50 alt (could be the same class as your main so you can use your weapons to lvl faster and later kill your friend faster). Find a person/friend willing to help you out and then kill him about 10 times. Now I'm downgrading gear and happy :) Oh and gear seem to only downgrade with pve.

16. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

so guys are you downgrading +15 to +14 or PRI to +15?
    because honestly, that kinda easier to upgrade with all the black stones (if you farm them).

I am not sure for what purpose you are doing the downgrading of gears unless that specific gear is a boss gear like Dande which you are using as an FS. (I use liverto and lemoria though for fs).

17. JLFox

JLFox Proficient

??
    Not topic of the thread.

18. DNS

DNS New Member

Create an alt, power level it to level 50. Get a friend, and kill them over and over to -300k. It's annoying, but it works. I don't have the patience to kill horses for a year, so this works for me. To the guy saying buy +0 gear, that's pretty stupid. It's more efficient black stone wise to just use reblath to get to 10 failstacks, and then switch to other gear. Will save black stones and sanity.

19. RevelationsOn

RevelationsOn Proficient

Nah, I have enough black stones because you just need to know where to properly farm them. Sooo downgrading is not my option, good if it works for you guys though.

20. DNS

DNS New Member

you're still just wasting them though, you can just save black stones and grind at better spots 8)