1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Money making, market and SD problems

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by JonasPD, Sep 24, 2018.

1. JonasPD

JonasPD New Member

Following context have nothing to do with the problem, just my experience as a relatively new player
    I started playing on GamezBD about the beginning of this month, the appeal that i didn't have to spend my whole day farming just like on retail to progress, and the pay-2-win content for free was a huge + from me, however i have run into lots of different issues that never hit me on retail.

Problems:
    SD:
    Today i spend 3 hours SD grinding in Shultz, we usually killed packs of 40+ in a relatively good speed, however my payout here 5 hours later is not more than 20m, this is pretty much what i would expect from a bad retail session, so really bad experience and not something i'll do again in this state. When i first joined the server, i earned a 100m payout just from messing around in iron mine with a group on my first day on this server.
    SD vs Normal market: Items such as forbidden book, Serap etc. will never be sold on the normal market, this is a result of them always being on SD for 50-90% less.
    This ruins pretty much any form of solo grinding.
    Gathering: I have only gotten 1 shard from gathering to this point, i have also only used about 200 energy doing it, but i didn't see any profit from doing it.

You Dev's are probably a 100 times better than me at solving these problems, however i'll still suggest stuff, it's my post :D

Suggestions:
    SD
    : I have heard that the reason why you nerfed SD is because of players complained about it was to OP, however i will say, this is a 10x server you're therefore expect to make about silver 10x faster aswell IMO, SD should score you a good 100m+ an hour at 100-140 ap spots.
    SD vs Normal market: I don't know how much of the game coding you can actually control however since i have no idea, i'm going to assume pretty much everything. Is there any chance you could span everything you put on normal market more like this; Forgotten book minimum price 1.200.000 max price 2.500.000. Then make all special deals start at max price and decrease with 10% every 10 min. until it hits 20-30% below the minimum price? here you could for example have some sort of server code that purchase these items, so people who do SD don't get cheated, but the server never gets dominated by to much SD deals and no solo farming.
    In my first week off playing here, the best way i found to make money was buying BS (armor) on specials deals, since i could sell them for a profit of 80k on the normal market, and they were sold within 5-10 min. This was boring yes.
    Gathering: I never see any concentrated stones on the market, either any shards, i preorder them always at max price, and still then i have to wait awhile, any chance to can buff this, so people would actually be able to farm this both for self use, but also so we would see them on the market without preordering?
    Scroll bosses: The market never has any Memory fragments, the loot is 10x, but not quest rewards so when you do scrolls you don't really get enough to sell some on the market. This IMO needs a buff.
    Energy on alts:
    having perm karmasylve's blessing is huge + to you devs for having this server pay-2-win-wihout-the-pay-part, however i fell like my alts are just sitting in my house being useless for 10+ days, can this be changed, maybe change offline energy regen to 1 pr 10 min. instead of 1 pr. 1 hour.

If any devs reads this i will be more than happy to just hear what you're planning regarding this, or if i'm just being a QQbaby :)
    I do read patch notes so Kolka's "Prices on market was reset to default state due to update price formula, after player will sell items its be auto corrected by players." hasn't skipped my eyes! :)

Sorry if the writing as confusing, but before you tell me to redo 3rd grade, English is not my primary language.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  2. JedSenpai

JedSenpai New Member

yes even sharps and hards are the source of income here but the price of hard is from 1.6m now 200k sharps from 2m now 300k even mem frags from 750k now 150k from what i heard from retail price the more they need it the more the price will get high now new players will be the one who suffers a lot cause they cant grind other stuffed
    the only way to get a source of income now by doing afk is horse training LOL i hope they will notice this post and i hope they will find a way to fixed this issue

3. Desann

Desann New Member

yesterday i grind 6 hours at shultz
    107 mails = over 200 mil
    junk loot = 50 mil

i think is not bad

4. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Welp its hard to explain what happened. Shards price was supposed to jump back to normal. But atm it wont exceed 200-300k ea what is actualy nightmare for every single life skiller.
    I can understand the idea with SD's because it was mostly like "printing" money at server. But already shard price will force every 1 to become Grind Monkey...
    B4 changes you had minimum 100mil/h from SD's.

almosdd likes this.
  5. Boop

Boop Proficient

For some reason, accessories, crystals and other non-armor/weapon items stay the same price despite this updated price formula. Were they not included in it? And why?

6. Bellachonos

Bellachonos New Member

But how high is not stated or even hinted at. There seems to be no guarantee that prices will return to pre-whatever levels.

7. Bellachonos

Bellachonos New Member

Good question.

8. sergio909

sergio909 Proficient

Yep, Hard and Sharp crystal price doesnt seem to change anytime soon...

9. Bellachonos

Bellachonos New Member

It is even worse for life skillers/manufactuers.
    I ran the numbers on one of my items that I had sold and found that:
    1. Value of items if sold separately 1,750,000
    2. Market price of manufactured item on market 1,000,000
    3. Loss 750,000
    At the old prices with different values I would have made a profit of @ 500,000. with a sale price of 3,000,000.

This is only one item I have checked. I haven't played retail in over a year.
    This is bonkers.
    Perhaps someone can tell us what has happened on retail?

10. Umariya

Umariya New Member

On behalf of the Special Deals sections. It was not nerfed due to players saying it was OP or anything to that sorts, it was nerfed due to:

"We already investigated possibility to return last week special rate but its impossible to use high rate + reset autobuy, so we need choose: current sd minimal price and autobuy on server reset, or disable server reset autobuy but increase minimal price for special deal, in this case only players will buy this item.
    No another way, statistic show last week everyday more and more players come to special deal on this very high rate and its become bad for perfomance and create lag with risk of losing data (rollbacks etc). This game was not designed to spam special deals so high on x10 rates so thats reason"

That was said by kolka on another post.
    Onto the lack of Concentrateds, Hards, Sharps, Memory frags. I Would agree on the factor of the gathering rates being boosted some, But for sure not the scroll drop rate of memory fragments. In 3hrs of grinding (not including scroll time) you can get around 1k fragments.

And for the energy on the alts, that would be a really cool thing to add to the server, no argument from me on that lol.

11. Boop

Boop Proficient

Kolka has already posted an update in GamezBD discord: "Next maintance with market prices fix and few other updates planned on tomorrow evening" so don't worry, I think that will fix it.

12. JonasPD

JonasPD New Member

I'm aware, fingers crossed.

13. Bellachonos

Bellachonos New Member

Where are these changes?

I've basically had enough as a PVE player.