1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Item disappeared

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by SM4LLP4UL, Sep 23, 2018.

1. SM4LLP4UL

SM4LLP4UL New Member

Bug Name:
    Item disappeared
    Bug Description:
    Lost items after a crash. DUO grunil case

First time: I lost a 500 stack of Organic Feed. Were on the inventory of my maehwa and of course, didn’t care about it. Was a month ago

Second time: DUO Grunil Gloves. I realized yesterday, but i dont know when it happend exactly. I swapped this gloves for my TRI Bheg’s and stored them on the inventory of an alt. Looking for them yesterday, I couldn't find them nowhere, so they should have been lost in one of a bunch of crashes that happend to me.

As a matter of interest, I find many times that actions that I do in the game one day before logged out rollback the next day. For example: moving horses from stable A to stable B, those horses that should be in stable B but they are in the stable A. But its not even a bother. Just a curiosity

Im worried about if I enhace a piece of gear to TET or PEN and suddenly it dissapears for a crash or whatever the reason is.
    How to reproduce/proof:
    How can I proof it?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
  2. Kolka

Kolka <Prison Officer> Staff Member Super Moderator

Write me in pm Kolka i will try to find it.

3. SM4LLP4UL

SM4LLP4UL New Member

I just pm you today

4. SM4LLP4UL

SM4LLP4UL New Member

Ok, kolka. Forget about the Gloves. Dont want to bother you with that. Just done another ones. But... Yesterday i bought 331 of these by mistake [https://bdocodex.com/us/item/17644/] cause "max quantity" option was ticked. Can you please, bring back my 331 millions? Name of the character is "LaDelChucho". You can find them on her inventory