1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Lags in Heidel

Discussion in 'Problems' started by Spawn9999, Oct 31, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Spawn9999

Spawn9999 New Member

When will remove the lags in Heidel?

2. Inferion

Inferion Expert

Heidel seems fine for me. try to lower your graphical settings to optimal due to that there a lot of AFK Horse Carts looping around.

3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Unfortunately I did all that, the anti-aliasing and SSAO do not have any real impact on the heavy lag experienced only while in Heidel City.

This is a video of the current problem, VERY important note is that I held the forward key down for less than 2secs. Also when I start moving sideways same thing:

4. Cypresshigh

Cypresshigh New Member

i currently cant even play after charictor selection my game loads in chat box is empty shows the same system msgs then if i move or anything the game goes all messed up

5. Inferion

Inferion Expert

Oh jeez that lag fest. im at 91 to 100fps on that area. even with those horses around. Did you try just opening the game. Don't open any other apps at the background(Browser/Spotify/etc).

6. Charlyvp

Charlyvp New Member

Could you solve the problem that you show in the video ???, it happens to me exactly the same.

7. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Unfortunately the problem has only marginally improved since this video was made also I have not tried since to move slowly through that particular part of Heidel City. I usually always just try to ride fast through that bit of the city and that does seem to work, basically it means that the game doesn't have time to render ALL the other players who are AFKing at that particular site.
    It is still a problem as far as I know but it is only a graphics problem, my computer is old so it simply cannot run the game as intended therefore I get these kinds of horrible unplayble lags sometimes; check out my Kutum bug report for another video of the same problem.
    So the only way to fix it is to either get a new computer and/or graphics card, or for the GamezBD to simply disallow the showing of more than the 5 closest characters to you, that should end the problem with unplayable lag in Heidel, not sure about Kutum (probably only a particle rending problem).

Charlyvp likes this.