1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

[MarketPlace] Prices gone mad

Discussion in 'Problems' started by loboram, May 13, 2019.

1. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Well not mad as such but it is absolutely time to check the Pricing tables as the prices are all over the place, some Sub-weapons have maximum prices only while others have around 1/5th the price, as goes for armour, main weapons, and so on.
    The point of the marketplace was that it should regulate itself by increasing the prices of items in great demand; loads of preorders and otherwise immediately bought. While decreasing the prices of items that are constantly on the marketplace with only a few buys as well as items in hundreds or thousands stacks on the marketplace more or less constantly, overstocked items should recieve a rebate to make them more attractive to the buyers.

Also some items on the Special Deals section (should always be cheaper) are infact at the same price or more than "normal" marketplace section.

2. santahashi

santahashi New Member

They are adjusting prices for central market

3. loboram

Fair enough, I did know that something was about to happen to the Marketplace but I suppose that when it gets converted into a Central Marketplace (no more region limits I think) then the price tables will be updated as well true dat.

4. santahashi

santahashi New Member

Region wide would be dope, but I don't think its possible. Even the official server couldn't done that

5. loboram

6. santahashi

santahashi New Member

7. loboram

You phrase it like a question...so yeah I am worried :p

8. santahashi

santahashi New Member

Didn't know I put a question mark in the sentence, lol. But anyway, they will modify it to be suitable for the server.
    Besides, your topic's point is invalid, it was just the comparison of items being sold instantly with the old market (Which they don't, you will sell it at 25% in gamezbd) vs the new sd of central market where items get sold instantly.

9. loboram

Alright...I really do hope so because the last time the Marketplace was changed just about 1/6th of the players just up and left without waiting for it to be fixed or even comming up with suggestions for how to make it better. Hope there won't be a repeat this time.

10. loboram

Well unfortunately I am still unable to find heads or tails in the way the market prices are being dealt with at the moment: No matter how I look at the current market prices there are loses for most products and combinations of products.

Just look at this example:
    https://imgur.com/a/v24GxUP

The price of a +7 Scale Vambrace does not fit the prices of the addition of both products alone, or even the average of the combined prices.

MOST of the marketplace prices are exactly the same without any meaning and with loses for sales or WILDLY varying in price despite being the exact same type of item, like the list of Vambraces in general on sale right now.

I will GLADLY make a series of mathematically sound algorithms for the GamezBD servers marketplace :D

11. loboram

Here is yet another example of how bad the Market Prices are right now:
    Assorted Side Dishes you can sell for ONLY 11k although you have to use Fried Bird (sold at 12k) in the recipe, so this is a CLEAR example of what I am trying to point out to you all; Prices gone mad!

Assorted Side Dishes SHOULD have a MP-price of all the added ingredients otherwise it is completely useless to make for MP-sales, you would be throwing away silver making this dish to sell.

https://imgur.com/a/y6Jk51Z

12. loboram

It is getting to the point where this should be a bug report, since it is clear to me that the market prices are not what they should be REGARDLESS of what the Retail-version says they are.