1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

FIX THE MARKET!

Discussion in 'Problems' started by rafosorgf, Jul 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rafosorgf

rafosorgf New Member

Hi, i would like to suggest that they fix the market, add bots to buy the items, limit the price drops ... It is very complicated, even discouraging playing.
    I hope that some moderators and GM's will see and think about the problem. If you have more tips for the market, post here for GM's to see
    Thanks.

2. syc89

syc89 New Member

what exactly is bothering u about the market tho? its not complicated at all,its a consumers markets where supply meets demand,things(most cases) sell at a price people are willing to sell and are bought at a price people are willing to pay. If theres anyone to blame,it would be the players,altho theres are a few exceptions(example guardian blackstar and other blackstars).

although if i were to make a suggestion,it would be not to repeat the same mistake with settings new class items are default price instead of regulated price.

3. Puffery

Puffery ᴘᴜꜰꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ Forum Legend

Guardian really shit on the BS prices lol. Why don't you fuss at the people listing everything min price and driving the market down.

4. rafosorgf

rafosorgf New Member

The problem is that there is not so much player here to make the economy spin. Then there are these problems that nobody buys things and also the players can't sell

5. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

I get that this is a problem in general, and as such it wasn't too far fetched to post this thread in here. However a quick forum search would have shown you that there are other threads about this already: http://forum.gameznetwork.com/threads/reseting-central-market-new-economic-rules.233214/

So I will refer you to post in that thread instead, also just wanted to mention that the Forum Moderators aren't actually involved in the decision making, and there are no Game-Masters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.