1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

hi I'm new and also having issues with not receiving verification e-mail for game account

Discussion in 'Socialized Section' started by AreumHatsumomo, Jun 9, 2022.

1. AreumHatsumomo

AreumHatsumomo New Member

hi, this is my first day here, nice to meet you all, I was told about this place by a friend who has already join and I was told this was a nice community, so I thought I would say hello, I'm a little nervous and not sure what else to say.

loboram likes this.
  2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Welcome to the GamezBD Forum and community, I do hope that your stay with us, will be an enjoyable one ;)

3. AreumHatsumomo

thank you so much, much appreciated:), I was also wondering if you know how to resend a verification e-mail for the gamezbd account because I made an account yesterday and I haven't received a e-mail yet, but I did receive one for the forum after 10 minutes of making the account, what do I do?

4. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Think that you would need to check the spam folder, and perhaps make an entry for whitelisting the GameZ site.

Otherwise, yeah I have heard of a couple of email-services that simply don't allow some emails...sounds really weird I know, but it is an actual thing. Now the most common problem regarding this topic, is that the wait time is really long, sometimes up to a day.

Unfortunately you are unable to know which it is, so...you might want to contact the Dev. Kolka.
    Mouse-over your forum-username, and select Conversation, then describe the problem, in a short sentence, and hopefully the Dev. will be more helpful.

5. AreumHatsumomo

I have checked several times including a couple of minutes ago, but unfortunately it isn't in there, my e-mail is from outlook, what that be a problematic e-mail to sign up with? oh I see, that's kind of a bummer. yeah I guess you are right, oh ok thank you so much for your help, I'll try contact them. fingers crossed they can help me

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    loboram likes this.