1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. If this is your first visit, you may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Can't login, even with email access. PW incorrect

Discussion in 'Contact Us' started by LordOras, Jul 26, 2022.

1. LordOras

LordOras New Member

i got full access for the email and i did reset the password many times and still it gives me incorrect password unable to play the game so pls help.
    user : lordoras

2. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend

Hello and welcome to that GameZ-network Forum, hopefully the time you spend here, will be enjoyable.

First up, I would like to tell you, that the best way to use the Forum, is to Always start by making a Forum search. Usually most topics have been addressed, and answered, so there is little to no reason, to create multiples of the same threads.

Secondly, I would like to point out, that there are many Sub-sections to the Forum, meaning that it is best to post in the correct section: AionZ section, GamezBD section and so on. You just have to scroll down a bit further, to find what you are looking for.

The problem with this tactic, is that the password reset email sent, isn't instant. Which means that if you are spamming the reset password button, you are always overwritting the last password sent.

Rule of thumb is to relax, and be patient, while waiting for a day after sending only one "new password request". After that you can open the email, and just use copy/paste, to make sure that you aren't making mistakes. Only after this, can you contact the staff (which I am not a part of), by choosing the Conversation option, after mouse-overing your forum username in the top right corner of the forum screen. Write to Kolka or Carl, the two developers.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
  3. loboram

loboram Respected Member Forum Legend